https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Wednesday, May 20, 2026
The Genius Media
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Peter Obi Cleared As NDC Sole Presidential Aspirant

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
May 20, 2026
in Breaking, News, Politics
0
Peter Obi Cleared As NDC Sole Presidential Aspirant

BREAKING: Peter Obi Cleared As NDC Sole Presidential Aspirant

ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

Deji Adeyanju Urges Tinubu Govt To Arrest Gumi immediately!

Teni Sister, Niniola Announces Death Of Her Husband Michael Ndika [PHOTOS]

BREAKING: Standard Chartered Sacks Over 7000 Employees After Adoption of AI

BREAKING: Peter Obi Cleared As NDC Sole Presidential Aspirant

 

ADVERTISEMENT

The national screening committee of the Nigeria Democratic Congress (NDC) has cleared former Anambra State governor, Peter Obi, as the party’s sole presidential aspirant ahead of its forthcoming primaries.

 

The Genius Media Nigeria reports that Obi arrived at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja around 6:45 pm on Tuesday in the company of the senator representing Anambra Central, Victor Umeh.

 

He was subsequently screened by the committee headed by a former Minister of Education, Sam Egwu.

ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking after the exercise, Egwu said the committee was satisfied with Obi’s performance during the screening.

He said the former governor gave satisfactory answers to questions asked by members of the panel and met the constitutional and electoral requirements to contest the party’s presidential primary.

“This is to certify that following the screening of the presidential aspirant of the Nigeria Democratic Congress (NDC), His Excellency Peter Obi, and being satisfied that he has complied with all the requirements of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and all provisions of the Electoral Act, and the satisfactory answers given by him to all the questions from members of the national screening committee, he is hereby cleared to contest in the presidential primaries of the party for the 2027 presidential election on a date to be announced by the party. Congratulations,” Egwu said.

Egwu thereafter presented Obi with an official clearance letter and the party’s nomination form numbered 001.

Party Extends Form Deadline

Obi had picked up the NDC presidential nomination and expression of interest forms on Sunday, May 17, the initial deadline set by the party for aspirants to collect the forms.

The party, however, extended the deadline for the collection of forms for other categories of aspirants to May 24.

It said the extension was to allow more aspirants to obtain forms.

According to the party, the return of completed nomination forms by screened and cleared aspirants would begin on Wednesday, May 20, and close on May 26.

The NDC, however, said the deadline for the collection of presidential nomination forms had not been extended, adding that the process had already closed.

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

VIRAL VIDEO: Watch Exciting Moment Arsenal Celebrated First Premier League Title Win After 22-Year Wait

Next Post

BREAKING: Standard Chartered Sacks Over 7000 Employees After Adoption of AI

Related Posts

Manchester United Quits Old Trafford
Breaking

BREAKING: Manchester United Quits Old Trafford For New £2bn 100000-Capacity Stadium

by Tgmedia
July 29, 2024
0

BREAKING: Manchester United Quits Old TraffordFor New £2bn 100000-Capacity Stadium---Manchester United are making plans to splash out £2billion on a...

Read more

What Are You Still Doing On Twitter Platform – Reno Mocks Buhari’s Government

June 3, 2021
Shehu Sani

Before Attacking Prophets, Shehu Sani Should Pay Attention To Primate Ayodele’s Prophecies

March 19, 2022
Next Post
Standard Chartered Sacks Over 7000 Employees

BREAKING: Standard Chartered Sacks Over 7000 Employees After Adoption of AI

Please login to join discussion
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d