BREAKING: Nigeria Top The World In #Bitcoin Searches On Google—According to recent search by Google, Nigeria, Africa’s largest economy and home to over 200 million people, has the highest interest in Bitcoin globally.
The Genius Media Nigeria reports that Nigeria emerged the first amongst other countries around the world in Bitcoin searches on Google.
- Furthermore, Delta State has the highest level of Bitcoin interests on a state level in Nigeria, followed by Ebonyi, Ekiti, Anambra, and Osun.
- Surprisingly Nigeria’s business capital, Lagos misses out of the top 5 as regards Bitcoin level of interest on Google.
- At the time of writing this report, Bitcoin traded at $33,883.70 with a daily volume of $98 billion.
- Bitcoin is up 2.85% for the day.
- Bitcoin market value stood at $630 Billion.
More details shortly…