Total/NNPC Nigeria Scholarship form for 2019/2020 application is out, and application is ongoing. Suitably qualified Nigerian candidates are invited to submit their
Every year, young Nigerian scholars are assisted to study Master’s Degree programs in Arts, Management Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering and Geosciences (Oil & Gas related) at top universities in France through aid by Total, in partnership with NNPC and its corporate partners. Total Nigeria is an operator of the NNPC/TEPNG Joint Venture, producing oil and gas.
1. IFP School (Petroleum Engineering).
- 12 months of classes and 6 month internship.
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Geosciences Geology.
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Geosciences Geophysics.
- Specialized Master in Reservoir Geoscience and Engineering.
- 11 months of classes and 6 month internship.
- Specialized Master in Processes and Polymers.
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Economics and Management.
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Data Management.
2. Ecole des Mines d’Ales IMT.
Disaster Management, environment, human and social sciences, Information et Communication Technologies (18 month academic program + 6 month internship , Possibility of doing it home country or in France).
3. Ecole des Mines de Nantes IMT Atlantique (Engineering and environment)
- Master in Project Management for Environmental and Energy Engineering (PM3E) – 2 years.
- Master in Process and Bioprocess Engineering – Project Management for Environmental & Energy Engineering (PM3E) 2 years.
- MSc Management and Optimization of Supply Chains & Transport (18 month acadamic program + 6 month internship).
4. Ecole Centrale de Nantes (Engineering) – 2 years.
- Master in Applied Mechanics on Computational Structural Mechanics.
- Master in Applied Mechanics on Design of Production and Systems.
- Master in Applied Mechanics on Metallic and Composites Complex Assemblies.
- Master in Control Engineering and Production Systems on Automatic control, Robotics, Signal and mage.
5. Institut Supérieur d’Électronique de Paris (ISEP).
- ISEP Engineering Master Degree in computer Science – 2 years.
6. INSA Toulouse (Engineering).
- Master in Fluids Engineering for Industrial Processes – 2 years.
- Advanced Master in Safety Engineering and Management – 1 year.
- Advanced Master on Innovative and secure IoT systems – 1 year.
7. ICSI Toulouse (HSE).
- Master in Safety Engineering and Management (HSE) – 2 years.
8. Arts et Metiers ParisTech – 1 year.
- Petroleum Geosciences & Engineering/ forage et Production.
- MSc Knowledge Integration in Mechanical Production.
- Master Degree in Materials and Engineering Sciences.
9. ENSG Lorraine – 2 years.
- Master Subterranean Reservoirs of Energy: Hydrodynamics Geophysics – Modeling.
10. ENSGTI Pau – 2 years.
- Chemistry International Studies (Chem.I.St).
- International Master “SIMOS“ : SIMulation and Optimization of energy Systems.
- Context and environment.
11. ENSIC Nancy.
- Chemistry International Studies – 2 years.
12. GRENOBLE INP.
- Mécanique et energétique.
- Master CyberSecurity (CySec).
- MSc in Electrical Engineering for Smart Grids and Buildings.
- Mechanics: Fluid Mechanics and Energetics – FME.
- Master in Sciences and Materials Engineering.
- Electrochemistry and Processes.
- Master in Sustainable Industrial Engineering.
- Master MSE – Program Biorefinery and Biomaterials.
- MSc in Integration, Security and TRust in Embedded systems.
- Master of Science in Industrial and Applied Mathematics (MSIAM).
- Master in Hydraulic and Civil Engineering.
13. HEC Paris (Business) – 10 month academic program + 6 month internship
- MSc Sustainability and Social Innovation.
- MSc in International Finance (MIF).
- MSc Strategic Consulting.
- MSc Managerial and Financial Economic.
14. EDHEC Business School – 2 academic semesters + 3-6 month internship.
- MSc in International Accounting & Finance.
- MSc in Finance.
- MSc in Management Studies.
- MSc in Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management.
15. ESC Rennes (Business) – 15 month academic programme including a 4 month internship.
- MSc in International Management.
- MSc in Global Business Management.
- MSc in International Finance.
16. Sciences Po Paris (Political Science, Law and Business).
- LLM in Transnational Arbitration & Dispute Settlement.
- Master in Corporate Strategy.
- Master in Financial Regulation and Risk Management.
- Master in Public Affairs.
- Master in International Energy.
- Master in International Management and Sustainability.
- Master in Environmental Policy.
17. Université de Cergy-Pontoise – 1 year.
- LL.M in Law and Business Ethics.
- Master (LLM) M. in Business and Taxation Law.
18. CNAM – 1 year
- Master of Science in Telecommunications and Networks.
- Master of Business Administration.
19. Polytechnique Palaiseau – 2 years
- MSc Internet of Things: Innovation and Management.
- MSc Ecotechnologies for Sustainability and Environment Management.
- MSc Energy Environment: Science Technology and Management – STEEM.
20. ESCP Europe (Energy Management).
- MSc in Energy Management (MEM) – 3 academic semesters (London-Paris-London) + 4-6 month internship.
21. University of Lyon 1
- MSc Synthesis, catalysis and sustainable chemistry – 1 year.
22. EM LYON Business School
- Quantitative Finance – 1 year.
23. Université de Grenoble Alpes – 2 years
- MSc in Chemistry – five specialties.
- MSc in Earthquake Engineering & Engineering Seismology
Requirements for Total/NNPC Nigeria Scholarship 2019/2020
Interested applicants must have obtained a university degree (minimum of second class upper) not earlier than (5) years ago and must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
Eligible candidates should Click Here to Apply.
Application Deadline for Total/NNPC Nigeria Scholarship 2019
The application deadline for Total/NNPC Nigeria Scholarship is 28th March, 2019. The portal for applications submission will be closed as stated above.
Note: The selection exercise will take place in April, 2019, within one month after close of portal for registration/applications, after which List of Shortlisted Candidates for Total/NNPC Nigeria Scholarship 2019/2020 will be out.