Nigeria LNG Limited, was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export. The establishment of NLNG is backed by the NLNG Act.
We seek to engage suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Location: Bonny, Rivers
Reference Code: CMO/2019/1/E
- The appointees will be required to conduct health prevention and screening activities on patients at NLNG clinic.
- He/she will ensure proper monitoring of health conditions and maintain maximum hospital hygiene.
- The appointment will be for a 5-year period at the Plant location in Bonny. Upon expiration of the 5-year period, the possibility of a new contract exists depending on Business need and Performance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Make tentative diagnoses, triage patients efficiently at accident site and administer life-saving treatment to casualty en-route the hospital in order to alleviate adverse effect of trauma / ill-health.
- Implement nursing care plans for ill, injured, convalescent or disabled patients, following acceptable standards; provide immunization and health education services to all hospital clients.
- Operate medical equipment; administer treatment / medication as indicated by patients’ response and condition, and help with patient follow-up to facilitate patient rehabilitation.
- Maintain accurate medical records register of controlled drugs, to prevent misuse of narcotics in line with medical standards.
- Provide efficient perioperative nursing care to all surgical patients, in order to promote speedy recovery.
- Maintain effective communications and counseling of patients, to promote healthy living.
- Carry out infection control programs in order to prevent hospital acquired infections.
- The right candidate to apply should:
- Be a Registered Nurse (RN) and Registered Midwife (RM).
- Be certified as Registered Perioperative Nurse (RPON) or have other equivalent qualifications registrable with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as added advantage.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post-registration experience.
- Not be more than 40 years old by 31st December 2019.
- Click the link above
- Click on “Careers”
- Click on “Register with US” to register
- Click on “Login to Job Portal”
- Click the position t access the details and apply
- Attach/upload copies of relevant certificates along with application – on the job portal
- Only applications completed via the NLNG job portal are valid and only shortlisted candidates will bee subsequently contacted
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).