Here is guide on how to obtain NAPTIP Recruitment 2019/2020 application form and also to register online. This is to inform all interested applicants that the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons will soon commence recruitment from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies.
NAPTIP Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form.
The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) was established on 14th of July 2003 by the Trafficking in Persons (Prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act 2003. The Agency is the Federal Government of Nigeria’s response to addressing the scourge of trafficking in persons.
We have been receiving questions from people asking us about the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons Recruitment 2019, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons 2019 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons 2019 Recruitment.
NAPTIP Recruitment 2019 Requirements
All applicants applying for the NAPTIP Recruitment 2019 must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- A recognized University Degree in any discipline.
NOTE: At this moment, the NAPTIP Recruitment 2019 application form is not yet, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
NAPTIP Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
To Apply, interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the NAPTIP official website at www.naptip.gov.ng
1. Applicant should note that the online application is free.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for NAPTIP Recruitment 2019 application form, Kindly drop your phone number or email address in the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.