Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Managed Service Project Operation Manager
2.) Senior Solution Architect
3.) Back Office Senior Software Maintenance Engineer
4.) Business Analyst
Education, Expereince and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science / Computer Engineering /IT or equivalent.
- Minimum of Ten(10) years work experience in telco/IT industry.
- In-depth knowledge of BSS area for Mobile Operator B2B and B2C products.
- Knowledge of software development experience in one or more of the following areas: large-scale, mission-critical applications, Billing, CRM, Fulfilment, general large-scale system architecture, large-scale databases.
- Understanding of eTOM and ITIL standards
- Familiarity with Huawei software products will be an added advantage
- Ability to create and maintain effective working relationships and team environment
- Ability to take initiatives and progressively assume increased responsibilities
- Ability to share knowledge with other team members and colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environmen
- Business-like presence and ability to interact professionally with customers at all organization levels.
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of the global telecommunications marketplace.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Confident, self-motivated and energetic.
- Fluent in English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online