https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Wednesday, August 19, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result

BREAKING: Dancing Governor Ademola Adeleke Escapes Death As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osogbo

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
August 19, 2026
in Breaking, News, Politics
0
Governor Ademola Adeleke Escapes Death

BREAKING: Dancing Governor Ademola Adeleke Escapes Death As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osogbo

RelatedPosts

See How 20 Premier League Teams Could Line Up In 2026/27 Season

BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints New Head Of Civil Service [PHOTO]

BREAKING: South West States Declare Thursday Public Holiday To Celebrate 2026 Isese Day Festival

BREAKING: Dancing Governor Ademola Adeleke Escapes Death As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osogbo

 

Gunmen on Wednesday reportedly attacked the convoy of Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke, shortly after his visit to the palace of the Ataoja of Osogbo, Oba Jimoh Oyetunji, triggering an exchange of gunfire with the governor’s security personnel.

 

The shooting, which lasted for about 12 to 15 minutes, occurred shortly after Adeleke left the palace hall where he had met with the monarch.

 

Adeleke had arrived at the Ataoja’s palace at about 3:15 pm in a motorcade of about 20 vehicles after leaving the Osun State headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission in Osogbo, where he received his Certificate of Return following his re-election.

 

According to an eyewitness who spoke on condition of anonymity for security reasons, said Adeleke and his entourage were received by Oyetunji, where the governor reportedly presented his Certificate of Return to the monarch.

 

The eyewitness said trouble started as the meeting was winding down after the monarch had offered prayers.

According to her, Adeleke had already left the hall through an exit reserved for the monarch and his wives when the shooting started.

 

She said, “He was already in the bus that brought him and his close aides to the palace when we started hearing heavy gunshots. Those that attacked had come in an unregistered Sienna space bus through the Ita Olokan area of Osogbo.

 

“The shooting lasted for about 12 to 15 minutes before the governor’s convoy eventually left the palace. The governor’s security men and those hoodlums exchanged gunshots. Those hoodlums later fled the scene.”

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…

Related

Tags: Governor Ademola Adeleke Escapes DeathGovernor Ademola Adeleke Escapes Death As Gunmen Attack Convoy In OsogboGunmen Attack Governor Adeleke’s ConvoyGunmen Attack Governor Adeleke’s Convoy In Osogbo
Previous Post

BREAKING: South West States Declare Thursday Public Holiday To Celebrate 2026 Isese Day Festival

Next Post

BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints New Head Of Civil Service [PHOTO]

Related Posts

#HalaRonaldo
Breaking

BREAKING: What Cristiano #Ronaldo Said After Al-Nassr Officially Unveiled Him At – #HalaRonaldo

by Tgmedia
January 3, 2023
0

BREAKING: What Cristiano #Ronaldo Said After Al-Nassr Officially Unveiled Him - #HalaRonaldo---The Genius Media Nigeria reports that, the 5-Time Ballon...

Read more

BUA Boosts Akwa Ibom, Abia COVID-19 Response With 8 Ambulances, Facemasks

August 18, 2020

BREAKING: President Buhari Extends Border Closure Till January 2020

November 3, 2019
Next Post
Tinubu Appoints New Head Of Civil Service

BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints New Head Of Civil Service [PHOTO]

Please login to join discussion
ADVERTISEMENT

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d