https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Thursday, August 20, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result

BREAKING: Over 10 Feared Dead On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
June 24, 2025
in News
0
Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

BREAKING: Over 10 Feared Dead On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

RelatedPosts

BREAKING: SEC Approves Access Holdings’ N351Billion Rights Issue

BREAKING: Police Says Davido Was Target of Shooting Attack On Adeleke’s Convoy In Osogbo

Taiwo Hassan Ogogo: Can Someone Survive Stage Four Cancer? Here Are Things To Know

BREAKING: Over 10 Feared Dead On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

 

At least 10 persons are feared dead following a tragic accident that occurred Tuesday morning along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, near the Soka area of Ibadan.

 

The crash, which happened around 7:50 a.m., involved three Nissan Micra taxi cabs and three trailers, all reportedly heading from the Iwo Road axis of the expressway.

Eyewitnesses say the impact of the collision was severe, leaving several bodies mutilated and trapped in the wreckage.

Emergency responders and security operatives were at the scene working to recover the remains of the victims and restore traffic flow.

Traffic in the area was heavily disrupted as authorities cordoned off part of the road to manage the aftermath.

So far, the police have not released an official statement on the incident.

More details to follow.

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…

Related

Tags: 10 Feared Dead On Lagos-Ibadan ExpresswayLagos-Ibadan Expressway
Previous Post

BREAKING: Fabrizio Romano Says Victor Osimhen Open To Lower Wages At Manchester United

Next Post

BREAKING: Full List Of 31 Proposed New States In Nigeria Emerges

Related Posts

Energy

Dangote refinery to save Nigeria $12 billion annually , create 4,000 direct jobs

by Tgmedia
December 14, 2017
0

Dangote Refinery currently under construction would save Nigeria $12 billion annual import substitution, create 4,000 direct jobs and crash prices...

Read more

Excitement As Christians Unveils Father’s House Reality TV Show To Counter #BBNaija

September 25, 2021

‘No Juju Can Take Me Out Of #BBNaija House” – Mercy Boasts

August 6, 2019
Next Post
31 Proposed New States In Nigeria

BREAKING: Full List Of 31 Proposed New States In Nigeria Emerges

Please login to join discussion
ADVERTISEMENT

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d