https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Saturday, May 23, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Again, 3 More Men Accuse Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Of Drugging And Raping Them at NYC hotels

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
December 12, 2024
in News
0
3 More Men Accuse Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Of Drugging And Raping Them

Again, 3 More Men Accuse Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Of Drugging And Raping Them at NYC hotels

ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

As Expected Police Force Take Disciplinary Action Against Officer Who Threatened To Kill People Filming Him

Foreign Scholarship: NDDC Assures On Transparency And Fairness

BREAKING: Pandemonium As Bandit Scare Forces Students To Flee Schools In Ekiti [VIDEO]

Again, 3 More Men Accuse Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Of Drugging And Raping Them at NYC hotels—-Sean “Diddy” Combs drugged and then r@ped three men at two Manhattan, New York hotels and at his Hamptons estate as recently as 2022, according to new lawsuits filed in New York on Thursday, December 12.

One of the men recalled that during his drugged sex session, once Combs was finished raping him, he handed him off to others from Bad Boy Records so they could take turns sexually assaulting him, according to his lawsuit.

The three lawsuits cite assaults in 2019 and 2020.

Each lawsuit alleges that Combs served the anonymous victims alcoholic drinks spiked with drugs that made the men feel “ill” and lose consciousness, only to awake as Combs was raping them, court documents state.

Lawyer for the three victims, Thomas P. Giuffra, of Rheingold, Giuffra, Ruffo Plotkin & Hellman, LLP, told The NY Post that “the assaults occurred because Sean Combs is a rich, powerful public figure who was able to take advantage by drugging these men.”

“After the assaults, he ensured their silence by threatening

 them and relying on their fear of his power,” Giuffra said, who called the lawsuits a “long overdue opportunity for the victims to take the power back.”

 

“While a lawsuit will not undo the wrongs done to them,” he said, “it enables the survivors regain the power and dignity that was stripped from them by Sean Combs.”

One victim, who said he worked as an “errand boy” for Combs’ Bad Boy Records, alleged that the rapper told him to “stop” when he tried to resist after waking up during a February 2020 rape at the InterContinental New York Times Square hotel.

Combs allegedly also told him he was “almost done” at one point during the assault, the suit claims, and then said he would “look like an idiot” if the accuser ever tried to go to the police.

Another victim alleged that when he was drugged and raped in 2019 at an exclusive afterparty at the Park Hyatt hotel, he had a “brief moment of consciousness” when he saw “a man and a woman sitting on the bed recording the rape on a camera,” his suit claims.

When he woke up, the victim alleged, a mysterious man in the hotel room handed him roughly $2,500 in cash, telling him it was from Combs, who had already left.

During the summer of 2020, the third victim from Florida was invited to a party at Combs’ Hamptons estate.

After flying to New York, the victim claims, associates from Bad Boy Records picked him up from his Manhattan hotel and drove him to East Hampton, where he later fell ill and lost consciousness after drinking at the party.

The suit states that “his drink had been drugged by Defendant Sean Combs.”

During the evening, Combs and associates from Bad Boy Records took turns raping him, the suit cöaims.

The next morning, he awoke “surrounded by Defendant Sean Combs’ associates from Bad Boy Records” and felt “severe pain in his anus.”

All three victims said they filed anonymously because they had been threatened by Combs previously.

Combs’ attorneys in response, said, “These complaints are full of lies. We will prove them false and seek sanctions against every unethical lawyer who filed fictional claims against him.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
Tags: 3 More Men Accuse Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Of Drugging And Raping Them
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

BREAKING: Afe Babalola Petitions Legal Committee To Bar Dele Farotimi From Law Practice

Next Post

Allen Onyema Hails President Tinubu’s Policy Reforms, Says He is trying to stabilise businesses with his policies

Related Posts

News

How Buhari’s Friend Allegedly Call UK Police On Reno Omokri During #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon

by Tgmedia
April 2, 2021
0

Foremost Author, lawyer and Former aide to ex-president, Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri who is staunch critic to President Buhari administration...

Read more

LIVING TESTIMONY!!! “How Rats Almost Caused Gas Explosion In My Home”, Says Lady [VIDEO]

June 27, 2020
#Hamas Terrorist

VIRAL VIDEO: #Hamas Terrorist Caught Filming His Own Death During Killing Spree In #Israel

October 16, 2023
Next Post
Allen Onyema Hails President Tinubu’s Policy Reforms, Says He is trying to stabilise businesses with his policies

Allen Onyema Hails President Tinubu’s Policy Reforms, Says He is trying to stabilise businesses with his policies

Please login to join discussion
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d