https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Saturday, May 23, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Unlike Adegboruwa, Sowore Says Nationwide #EndBadGovernaceInNigeria Protest Continues

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
August 2, 2024
in Breaking, News, Politics
0
Sowore Says Nationwide #EndBadGovernaceInNigeria Protest Continues

BREAKING: Unlike Adegboruwa, Sowore Says Nationwide #EndBadGovernaceInNigeria Protest Continues

ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

Ogbuku Reaffirms Commitment to Reforms in NDDC

As Expected Police Force Take Disciplinary Action Against Officer Who Threatened To Kill People Filming Him

Foreign Scholarship: NDDC Assures On Transparency And Fairness

BREAKING: Unlike Adegboruwa, Sowore Says Nationwide #EndBadGovernaceInNigeria Protest Continues——Rights activist and Convener of the #RevolutionNow movement, Omoyele Sowore, has urged protesters to continue with the #EndBadGovernance protests nationwide.

ADVERTISEMENT

 

Recall Newsmen had earlier reported that Human Rights Lawyer Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa SAN asked youths to immediately suspend the demonstrations.

 

Adegboruwa is one of the lawyers of the Take It Back Movement, one of the groups participating in the nationwide protests.

 

He regretted deaths and losses recorded during the demonstrations, saying it was not the goal of the protests.

ADVERTISEMENT

“I appeal to the protesters to withdraw themselves from their various protest grounds and to suspend the protests immediately and indefinitely, in order to give room for meaningful dialogue and engagement with the government. Adegboruwa said in his statement.

Reacting, Sowore in a statement on his X page (formerly Twitter) said: “Good day fellow conscious citizens

“Thank you all for staying the course in the last 24 hours since the commencement of the #endbadgovernaceinnigeria REVOLT.

“Note: the daily barricades, marches, rallies and people’s congresses should be intensified.

“We want to notify the public that in addition to street marches, those at home should engage in pot & pan protests against hunger, poverty and starvation.

“Grab your pots& pans now and start banging them on your streets; take them with you to the roadside.

“Bang, bang, bang! #revolutions are “the festivals of the oppressed and the exploited!”

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
Tags: AdegboruwaSowore Says Nationwide #EndBadGovernaceInNigeria Protest Continues
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

WARNING!!! Military ‘ll Act If #EndBadGovernaceInNigeria Violent Protest Persist, Says General Christopher Musa

Next Post

BREAKING: Peter Obi Challenges President Tinubu To Address Aggrieved Nigerians As #EndBadGovernaceInNigeria Protest Continues

Related Posts

News

#EndSARS PROTESTS: Why We Won’t Reveal Identity Of Soldiers Deployed In Lekki Tollgate, Says Nigerian Army

by Tgmedia
November 1, 2020
0

#EndSARS PROTESTS: Why We Won’t Reveal Identity Of Soldiers Deployed In Lekki Tollgate, Says Nigerian Army---“It is against operational security....

Read more

What VP Yemi Osinbajo Said On Receiving N4Billion From Ibrahim Magu

July 8, 2020
#Kwankwaso

JUST IN: #Kwankwaso Bombs #Tinubu And #Atiku Over Bedwetting Syndrome, Spare Tyre Saga

December 28, 2022
Next Post
#EndBadGovernaceInNigeria Protest

BREAKING: Peter Obi Challenges President Tinubu To Address Aggrieved Nigerians As #EndBadGovernaceInNigeria Protest Continues

Please login to join discussion
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d