https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Sunday, August 23, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result

BREAKING: Foreign Mercenaries Involved In August 1 Nationwide Planned Hunger Protest, IGP Egbetokun Reveals

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
July 26, 2024
in Breaking, News
0
Foreign Mercenaries Involved In August 1 Nationwide Planned Hunger Protest

BREAKING: Foreign Mercenaries Involved In August 1 Nationwide Planned Hunger Protest, IGP Egbetokun Reveals

RelatedPosts

BREAKING: NIJ Alumi Elect Muyiwa Akintunde As National ExCo President

BREAKING: José Mourinho Led Real Madrid Edge Espanyol In La Liga Thriller

BREAKING: 38 Year Old Former World Champion Boxer, Zolani Tete Shot Dead In South Africa

BREAKING: Foreign Mercenaries Involved In August 1 Nationwide Planned Hunger Protest, IGP Egbetokun Reveals—–The Inspector General of Police, IGP Kayode Egbetokun, has claimed that foreign mercenaries are behind the organisation of the planned August 1st to 10th nationwide protest.

This online newspaper gathered that the police boss made the revelation on Friday when addressing newsmen in Abuja

While attributing the claim to intelligence at the disposal of the Force, Egbetokun charged Nigerians to exercise caution and think well before joining any protest group.

He commended those who have spoken out against any form of protest at this critical juncture.

Egbetokun said, “We have been monitoring development surrounding protest threats. While some groups call for violent protests, emulating Kenya’s recent events, others advocate for peaceful demonstrations.

“However, some individuals promote peaceful protests with violent undertones, raising concerns about their sincerity. We have our history of violent protests in Nigeria, and I don’t believe we have to look to other countries to note the dangers of unchecked demonstrations. We commend patriots who have withdrawn from the protest due to the apparent sinister motives and ignorance of those calling for violence.

“We note those who have spoken out against any form of protest at this critical juncture, fearing enemies of our country may be manipulating the process. We confirm their fears are genuine, as we have credible intelligence on foreign mercenaries’ involvement in this planned protest. The Nigerian police urge all Nigerians to exercise caution and think twice before joining any protest group.”

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…

Related

Tags: Foreign Mercenaries Involved In August 1 Nationwide Planned Hunger ProtestIGP Egbetokun
Previous Post

15th Hijrah: Muslim Clerics Task Nigerians On Good Morals

Next Post

You Are The Cause Of The Proposed Nationwide Protest – Dele Momodu To Tinubu

Related Posts

Church Online

MFM GO files N10bn libel suit against AAC Presidential Aspirant Sowore, Sahara Reporters

by Tgmedia
September 3, 2018
0

Olukoya said he had earlier demanded that Sahara Reporters pull down all the offending stories against him and his church...

Read more

JUST IN: 3-day To Poll, Senate Approves N10.069bn For Kogi

November 13, 2019
Datti AhmedDatti Ahmed

BREAKING: Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Ahmed Loses Polling Unit To #Atiku [SEE FULL RESULT] – #presidentialelection2023

February 25, 2023
Next Post
You Are The Cause Of The Proposed Nationwide Protest

You Are The Cause Of The Proposed Nationwide Protest - Dele Momodu To Tinubu

Please login to join discussion
ADVERTISEMENT

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d