https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Friday, August 21, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result

BREAKING: Manchester United Winger, #Antony Drops From Brazilian National Team [DETAILS]

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
September 4, 2023
in Breaking, News, Sports
0
#Antony

BREAKING: Manchester United Winger, #Antony Drops From Brazilian National Team [DETAILS]

RelatedPosts

BREAKING: West Ham United Wan-Bissaka Signs For Aston Villa

BREAKING: Kwara Senator Saliu Mustapha Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket Hours After Resignation Of APC

FBI Says Disclosing Tinubu’s Records Could Endanger Lives

BREAKING: Manchester United Winger, #Antony Drops From Brazilian National Team [DETAILS]—The Genius Media Nigeria reports that Brazil has dropped Manchester United winger Antony from its squad for two upcoming World Cup qualifiers after Brazilian media on Monday published details of alleged domestic abuse against his ex-girlfriend.

This was made known by the football transfer expert, Fabrizio

The Brazilian soccer confederation said Antony will not be part of the team for games against Bolivia and Peru “due to the facts that became public on Monday.”

Antony’s ex-girlfriend reported him to police on May 20 over alleged domestic violence, accusations that he denied in June and again on Monday.

Fabrizio wrote;

Brazilian federation official statement on Antony dropped after investigation 

“In order to safeguard the alleged victim, the player, the Brazilian national team and the CBF, the organization informs that Antony has been removed from the Brazilian national team”.

Brazilian federation official statement on Antony dropped after investigation 🇧🇷

“In order to safeguard the alleged victim, the player, the Brazilian national team and the CBF, the organization informs that Antony has been removed from the Brazilian national team”. pic.twitter.com/5SYBSgGGDq

— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) September 4, 2023

Brazilian media published alleged exchanges between the two, in which the player appears to threaten and intimidate the woman on several occasions.

Brazil’s soccer body said the case “needs to be investigated” and that the player’s removal was aimed at protecting him, the alleged victim and the national team.

Sao Paulo police confirmed to The Associated Press that an investigation is ongoing, but did not provide details.

The 23-year-old Antony posted a statement on Instagram earlier Monday, before he was removed from the team, saying “I vehemently deny the accusations.”

He said his relationship with the woman had been “tumultuous” but that he never physically attacked her.

“Every moment, in testimonies or in interviews, she brings a different version of the accusations,” Antony wrote.

Antony played for Brazil at the World Cup in Qatar and has scored two goals in 16 games for the national team.

Arsenal forward Gabriel Jesus was called up to the national team as a replacement for the two games.

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…

Related

Tags: #Antony#Antony Drops From Brazilian National TeamManchester United Winger
Previous Post

NSIA Outlines Aggressive Healthcare Expansion Plan As Authority’s Infrastructure Intervention Excites Reps Committee Chairman

Next Post

BREAKING: Eric Bailly Joins #Besiktas From Manchester United

Related Posts

NDDC Commissions Bayelsa State Office Complex
News

PHOTO: NDDC Commissions Bayelsa State Office Complex

by Tgmedia
June 19, 2025
0

PHOTO: NDDC Commissions Bayelsa State Office Complex   The Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, has commissioned its new State Office...

Read more
#DSS Warns Politicians

2023: #DSS Warns Politicians, Highly Placed Individuals Against Unguarded Statements

May 13, 2022

VIDEO: What Quaden Bayles Said To Allegations That He’s 18 And Not 9 As Claimed By His Mother

February 24, 2020
Next Post
Eric Bailly

BREAKING: Eric Bailly Joins #Besiktas From Manchester United

Please login to join discussion
ADVERTISEMENT

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d