https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Friday, August 21, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result

BREAKING: #Jorginho Reportedly Shocks #Arteta With Transfer Request From #Arsenal

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
August 6, 2023
in Breaking, News, Sports
0
#Jorginho

BREAKING: #Jorginho Reportedly Shocks #Arteta With Transfer Request From #Arsenal

RelatedPosts

BREAKING: After 11 Years, Ronaldinho Returns To Football At 46 With Ravenna [PHOTO]

JUST IN: Odyssey Media House CIC Launches Community Photography Project In Bradford

BREAKING: Baba-Ahmed Says Tinubu’ll Lose Credible 2027 Election Before 4pm

BREAKING: #Jorginho Reportedly Shocks #Arteta With Transfer Request From #Arsenal—-January Arsenal signing Jorginho has reportedly informed the Gunners that he wants to leave, and Fenerbahce have asked about the potential of a transfer.

Arsenal have spent north of £200million during this transfer window. That’s seen them recruit Declan Rice, Kai Havertz and Jurrien Timber. Granit Xhaka, Auston Trusty and Pablo Mari have all left the club, too.

Mikel Arteta has made constant improvements to his team over the past few transfer windows. He brought eight players to the Emirates last season, three of which came in January, as the manager attempted to reinforce his side’s position atop the table.

That included Jorginho, who joined for £12million from Chelsea, after multiple bids for Moises Caicedo were turned down. Jorginho played 16 times in all competitions, in an important role for his side.

Despite the fact he’s only been at the club a few months, he apparently wants to leave. That’s according to Turkish outlet TRTSPOR, who state he has ‘informed the club’ of his decision to ‘leave the team this summer’.

That could play into the hands of Fenerbahce, as the report also states the Turkish side have ‘asked Arsenal about the transfer conditions’ for the midfielder.

Indeed, they apparently want to strengthen their midfield, and have put Jorginho on their ‘agenda’.

With just a year left on his deal, the Italian might well cost less than the £12million that the Gunners paid for him just a few months ago.

However, it would come as a surprise if he was willing to up sticks from the Emirates, despite the report suggesting he’s informed Arsenal that’s what he wants.

At the end of June, his agent confirmed Jorginho was “very happy” with Arsenal and in their minds “for the next season, there is only the Gunners”.

Of course, Rice and Havertz have walked through the door since then. With that being said, his opinion on his future might have changed, with more competition for midfield places.

It seems unlikely, though, given he was part of a side that finished second in the Premier League last season and, even if he’s not a regular in the side this season, he’ll have opportunities to help the Gunners go one better.

While there’s a chance Jorginho assesses his options during the season, given he might not be offered a contract extension, moving now does not seem all too probable

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…

Related

Tags: #Arsenal#Jorginho Reportedly Shocks #Arteta With Transfer Request From #ArsenalArtetaJorginho
Previous Post

#SWEUSA: Watch Free #FIFAWWC Live Stream Match Between Sweden Vs United States Here

Next Post

Nigeria Vs Niger: Tinubu Should Not Be New Apprentice Of French Neo-Colonialism In #ECOWAS Sub-Region – Shehu Sani Warns

Related Posts

Education

“LASU Graduates Are Ready For Work” – Prof Lanre Fagbohun

by Tgmedia
May 9, 2019
0

The Lagos State University (LASU) will hold its 23rd convocation on Thursday. Its Vice Chancellor (VC) Prof Lanre Adigun Fagbohun,...

Read more

VIDEO: Gorilla Escapes From UNILORIN’s Zoo

August 16, 2019
Kogi Church Massacre

BREAKING: DSS Recaptures Suspected Ansaru Terrorist Group Commander Who Mastermind Kogi Church Massacre

November 14, 2025
Next Post
Nigeria Vs Niger

Nigeria Vs Niger: Tinubu Should Not Be New Apprentice Of French Neo-Colonialism In #ECOWAS Sub-Region - Shehu Sani Warns

Please login to join discussion
ADVERTISEMENT

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d