Drama As Reno Omokri List Out 12 Similarities Between Peter Obi And Mmesoma Ejikeme—Troublesome Nigerian critic, Reno Omokri has drawn some similarities between the alleged travail of Peter Obi of the Labour Party and Mmesoma Ejikeme.
Mmesoma is currently in the eye of the storm after she confessed that she forged her 362 UTME score, claiming she got the highest mark in the examination nationwide.
Malicious Omokri took to his social media handles on Saturday to draw similarities between Obi and Mmesoma.
See how he drew the similarities below:
1. Obi voted in Anambra. Mmesoma wrote JAMB in Anambra.
2. Obi won Lagos. Mmesoma’s 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of schools are in Lagos.
3. Obi insisted he won #NigerianElections2023. Mmesoma insisted she had the highest JAMB score.
4. Obi claimed to be a youth at 62. Mmesoma claimed to be a minor at 19.
5. Obi blamed INEC glitch. Mmesoma blamed JAMB hitch.
6. Obi did a broadcast vowing to reclaim his mandate. Mmesoma did a broadcast promising that her results were genuine.
7. Mmesoma’s daddy said she was always crying over JAMB. Obi cried ‘Yes, Daddy’ over the election.
8. Obi won 98% of Anambra’s votes. The majority of Anambra supported Mmesoma.
9. Obi went on TV to cry. Mmesoma cried on TV.
10. Obi’s followers insulted everybody. Mmesoma’s supporters attacked everyone.
11. Obi lied that his brewery employs 60% of Anambra people. Mmesoma lied that she was the best pupil in Anambra.
12. Oby Ezekwesili said the certificate of return given to Tinubu belongs to Obi. Oby Ezekwesili insinuated that the highest score belongs to Mmesoma.
“Moral of the story: Those who play emotional politics will always end in frustration, while those who play strategic politics will always end in dominion,” Omokri said.