https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Saturday, May 23, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

#MUNMCI: Wout Weghorst Officially Completes His Move To Man United

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
January 14, 2023
in News, Sports
0
Wout Weghorst

#MUNMCI: Wout Weghorst Officially Completes His Move To Man United

ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

Ogbuku Reaffirms Commitment to Reforms in NDDC

As Expected Police Force Take Disciplinary Action Against Officer Who Threatened To Kill People Filming Him

Foreign Scholarship: NDDC Assures On Transparency And Fairness

#MUNMCI: Wout Weghorst Officially Completes His Move To Man United—Wout Weghorst has finally completed his loan move to Manchester United after a series of speculations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Wout Weghorst flew to the city of Manchester on Thursday for his medical and United was making efforts to complete the deal before Friday so that he can be eligible for the Manchester derby on Saturday.

Unfortunately, United was not able to seal the deal early enough. Hence, earlier on Friday, the club’s coach, Erik ten Hag confirmed that Weghorst won’t be eligible for the Manchester derby.

Interestingly, Manchester United officially announced the signing of Wout Weghorst late on Friday.

The 30-year-old was a Burnley loanee who had been playing for Besiktas in Turkey, but he ended his loan early to join Old Trafford for the rest of the season.

For Besiktas in 16 league games, Weghorst scored eight goals, dished out four assists, and added a goal in two Turkish Cup games.

Following Cristiano Ronaldo’s unceremonious exit from United in November, Ten Hag decided to add Weghorst to his attacking lineup.

After he sealed his loan move to United Weghorst said: “I feel privileged to be joining Manchester United.

“I’ve played against the club in the past and it’s a fantastic feeling to now have the chance to pull on the famous red shirt. I’ve seen United’s progress under Erik ten Hag this season and can’t wait to start playing my part in pushing the team towards its aims.

ADVERTISEMENT

“Whatever happens in the next few months, I can promise to give everything to the club for as long as I am here.

“I thank everyone who has played a part in getting me to this stage, and now I am looking forward to meeting my new teammates and getting involved straight away.”

Manchester United paid Burnley a loan fee of about £2.6 million for the services of the Dutchman.

As part of the agreement, the Red Devils will pay Weghorst’s salary in full, with no option or requirement to sign him permanently.

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
Tags: #MUNMCIMan UnitedWout WeghorstWout Weghorst Officially Completes His Move To Man United
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

FRESH: #NNPC To Start Oil Exploration In #Nasarawa In March

Next Post

What Ireti Doyle Said After Divorcing Patrick Doyle [VIDEO]

Related Posts

FirstBank Bountiful Harvest Of Awards In 2024
News

FRESH: FirstBank Bountiful Harvest Of Awards In 2024 – Testament To Excellence And Stakeholder Trust

by Tgmedia
January 21, 2025
0

FRESH: FirstBank Bountiful Harvest Of Awards In 2024 – Testament To Excellence And Stakeholder Trust----In the gilded halls of excellence...

Read more

Amaechi : FG to complete Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge rail line in 2018

December 13, 2017
NG-CARES

NG-CARES Provides N3.305bn For 245 Community Projects In Zamfara

December 31, 2023
Next Post
Ireti Doyle

What Ireti Doyle Said After Divorcing Patrick Doyle [VIDEO]

https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d