https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Friday, August 21, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result

BREAKING: Manchester United’s Mason Greenwood Re-Arrested

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
October 15, 2022
in Breaking, Sports, Trending News
0
Mason Greenwood

BREAKING: Manchester United's Mason Greenwood Re-Arrested

RelatedPosts

BREAKING: After 11 Years, Ronaldinho Returns To Football At 46 With Ravenna [PHOTO]

BREAKING: Baba-Ahmed Says Tinubu’ll Lose Credible 2027 Election Before 4pm

BREAKING: Tinubu Orders Further Forensic Investigation Into Fake PFIPC Agency Scandal

BREAKING: Manchester United‘s Mason Greenwood Re-Arrested—-MASON Greenwood has been arrested on suspicion of breaching his bail conditions.

The Man Utd striker, 21, was bailed after his arrest on suspicion of rape, assault and making threats to kill.

He has now been arrested on suspicion of contacting his alleged victim in a breach of those conditions.

Greenwood is being quizzed by cops after officers swooped on his £15,000-a-month mansion this morning.

The striker has been waiting to discover his fate since he was first held in January this year.

He spent three nights in custody after he was arrested at his rented home in Bowdon, Greater Manchester.

Greenwood was bailed on February 2 and has been keeping a relatively low profile since.

He was originally due to answer his bail on April 30 but the decision was pushed back after a court hearing in June.

The England international remains suspended by Utd but still receives his £75,000-a-week salary pending the outcome of any criminal proceedings.

The club were previously forced to release a statement confirming there has been no change to Greenwood’s status.

Utd initially said it did “not condone violence of any kind,” but later suspended Greenwood after cops launched a probe.

But some eagle-eyed fans discovered the player was still visible on the club’s website – leading to speculation he could be reinstated.

The statement from Utd read: “There has been no change whatsoever in Mason’s status.

“We removed his profile from the club app soon after he was removed from the squad in January.

“This was in order to remove Mason from interactive elements of the app, such as team predictions etc.

“However, his profile was never removed from the website as he remains a Manchester United player, albeit not currently part of the squad while the legal process unfolds.”

Greenwood has been removed from FIFA 22 and dropped by sponsors Nike in the wake of the allegations.

Football Manager 2022 has also confirmed he will not feature in the game.

All merchandise bearing the No11’s name has been axed from the official Utd site and teammates have unfollowed him on Instagram.

Greenwood’s promising domestic and international career remains in jeopardy.

He last played for the Red Devils on January 22 when the team beat West Ham 1-0.

The player joined Utd aged just six and rose through the ranks to land himself a regular spot on the first team.

In 2019, he became the youngest footballer to play for Utd in the Champions League when he took to the pitch aged just 17.

Greenwood has made 129 appearances in total for the Red Devils and netted 35 goals.

In 2020, England manager Gareth Southgate gave the striker his first cap when Greenwood came off the bench in a 1-0 win against Iceland

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…

Related

Tags: Manchester United's Mason Greenwood Re-ArrestedMason Greenwood
Previous Post

Watch Moment Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Marries His 4th Wife Princess Ashley Adegoke

Next Post

Stan Collymore Reveals Real Reason #Arsenal Can’t Win Premier League

Related Posts

Breaking

BREAKING: BBC Journalist Hanna Yusuf Commits Suicide [DETAILS]

by Tgmedia
March 22, 2020
0

Hanna Yusuf, a talented and highly respected BBC journalist, committed suicide. 27-year-old Hanna Yusuf, worked with BBC and her work...

Read more
Lionel Messi

BREAKING: Lionel Messi’s New Shirt Number At Inter Miami Leaked

June 25, 2023
Kola Oyewo Is Dead

BREAKING: Veteran Nollywood Actor Kola Oyewo Is Dead [PHOTO]

June 13, 2026
Next Post
#Arsenal

Stan Collymore Reveals Real Reason #Arsenal Can’t Win Premier League

ADVERTISEMENT

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d