https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Friday, August 21, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result

#Ukraine: How #Kremlin Spreads Fake News About Missile Attack On Refugees At Railway Station

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
April 14, 2022
in News
0
#Kremlin

#Ukraine: How #Kremlin Spreads Fake News About Missile Attack On Refugees At Railway Station

RelatedPosts

BREAKING: West Ham United Wan-Bissaka Signs For Aston Villa

BREAKING: Kwara Senator Saliu Mustapha Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket Hours After Resignation Of APC

FBI Says Disclosing Tinubu’s Records Could Endanger Lives

#Ukraine: How #Kremlin Spreads Fake News About Missile Attack On Refugees At Railway Station—-A fake BBC News report making out Ukraine was behind a deadly missile attack on its own people has been spread online by pro-Russian sources.

Yesterday the broadcaster urged people to ignore the video, which uses the corporation’s logo and same red and white coloured graphics.

#Kremlin
#Ukraine: How #Kremlin Spreads Fake News About Missile Attack On Refugees At Railway Station

The clip gives the false impression that Ukrainian armed forces were responsible for a missile attack on refugees at a railway station in Kramatorsk, eastern Ukraine, on Friday.

The strike killed 57 people, including a number of children.

The footage, which reportedly originated among pro-Kremlin accounts, has subsequently aired on Russian state television and has been shared across social media.

The BBC press office said: ‘We are aware of a fake video with BBC News branding suggesting Ukraine was responsible for last week’s missile attack on Kramatorsk train station.

‘The BBC is taking action to have the video removed. We urge people not to share it and to check stories on the BBC News website.’ 

The one minute and 27 second-long video shows a BBC-style explainer saying the missile serial number was similar to those fired by the Ukrainian army.

Underneath the text is graphic clips of bodies covering the ground in the aftermath of the explosion along with footage of damaged tower blocks across Ukraine and the Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky walking with military personnel.

In another part of the video, the text refers to the Ukrainian president as “Zelenskyy”, but the BBC website spells his surname as “Zelensky”.

The fake video also claims that “military experts stress” that Ukraine is using “fake news to promote its position”.

Around 4,000 civilians were thought to be in and around the Kramatorsk railway station when a missile hit on Friday and 50 people were killed, according to Ukrainian authorities.

Photos from the scene showed bodies covered with tarpaulins on the ground and the remnants of a rocket with the words “For the children” painted on it in Russian.

The Russian Defence Ministry has denied that Russia was behind the attack.

President Zelensky and other Ukrainian leaders have accused Russia’s military of deliberately targeting a location where only civilians were assembled.

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…

Related

Tags: #Kremlin#Kremlin Spreads Fake News About Missile Attack On Refugees At Railway Station#Ukraine
Previous Post

JUST IN: Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House

Next Post

FRESH: Sule Abdulaziz, Buhari Confirms New Managing Director Of #TCN

Related Posts

Victor Osimhen
Breaking

BREAKING: Excitement As Victor Osimhen Joins Super Eagles At Bouke For Nigeria Vs South Africa #AFCON2023 Semi Final

by Tgmedia
February 6, 2024
0

BREAKING: Excitement As Victor Osimhen Joins Super Eagles At Bouke For Nigeria Vs South Africa #AFCON2023 Semi Final----The Genius Media...

Read more
Wema Bank 5 For 5 Promo

FRESH: Wema Bank 5 For 5 Promo Season 3 Grand Finale Set To Hold In Lagos

May 22, 2024
BREAKING: President Buhari Issues Peculiar Order On Yoruba Nation And #Biafra Agitators

BREAKING: President Buhari Issues Peculiar Order On Yoruba Nation And #Biafra Agitators

November 25, 2021
Next Post
Sule Abdulaziz

FRESH: Sule Abdulaziz, Buhari Confirms New Managing Director Of #TCN

ADVERTISEMENT

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d