https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Saturday, May 23, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

#UTME: JAMB Registrar Urges Media To Sensitise Candidates To Register On Time

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
March 19, 2022
in Education, Trending News
0
#UTME

#UTME: JAMB Registrar Urges Media To Sensitise Candidates To Register On Time

ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

BREAKING: Finally, JAMB Releases 279 UTME Results Previously Withheld

WAWU!!! Meet Professor Segun Aina Who Started At JAMB As A Corper Now Registrar

BREAKING: Tinubu Appoints 40-YEAR Old Professor Segun Aina As New JAMB Registrar

#UTME: JAMB Registrar Urges Media To Sensitise Candidates To Register On Time—The Registrar, Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, has urged the media to assist in sensitising candidates to register for the ongoing Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in good time.

#Oloyede made the call on Saturday in Kano, while inspecting the conduct of the registration in the state.

He lamented the low turnout of candidates for the registration at some of the CBT centres he visited in the state.

The registrar further said that they have the capacity to register 100,000 candidates per day nationwide.

ADVERTISEMENT
#UTME
#UTME: JAMB Registrar Urges Media To Sensitise Candidates To Register On Time

He, however, said; “I went round CBT centres here in Kano, there was a centre where there is only one candidate in the centre, that centre can register 20 candidates simultaneously.

“And here, you can see where we have about 20 registration points; you see few numbers of candidates.

“We are worried because towards the end of the exercise, you will see people clamouring for an extension when they have the opportunity to register on time.

“We are not going to extend the period of the registration beyond March 26.

“The only space available for JAMB is the period we are utilising for the registration and for the conduct of the examination.

“Therefore, it will not be possible for us to extend. And so far, we have registered about 1.41 million candidates,” he said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Oloyede further said that JAMB conducts what he called a ranking examination and not an achievement exam where candidates could have an opportunity of having a continuous assessment.

He explained that universities should not be deprived of their right to ascertain the quality of education of candidates by administering post-UTME examinations

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
Tags: #Oloyede#UTMEJAMB RegistrarJAMB Registrar Urges Media To Sensitise Candidates To Register On Time
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

Before Attacking Prophets, Shehu Sani Should Pay Attention To Primate Ayodele’s Prophecies

Next Post

Joseph Ari: DG ITF Speaks On Vying For Elective Position

Related Posts

#NMA
Health

#NMA Calls For Release Of Kidnapped 74-Year Old Doctor In Abia

by Tgmedia
June 13, 2022
0

#NMA Calls For Release Of Kidnapped 74-Year Old Doctor In Abia----The Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) has called on Abia State...

Read more
Nigerians Laud #Osinbajo For Use Of Local Hospital For Surgery

Nigerians Laud #Osinbajo For Use Of Local Hospital For Surgery

July 16, 2022
Peter Obi

#PeterObiForPresident2023: Nasarawa Agog As Peter Obi’s Support Groups Shut Down Commercial Activities With A One-Million-Man March [VIDEOS]

August 6, 2022
Next Post
Joseph Ari

Joseph Ari: DG ITF Speaks On Vying For Elective Position

https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d