…Gives assurances that under his watch as the next Anambra Governor that he will make Ndi Anambra proud.
Yesterday at the Women Development Center, Awka, Anambra State, the venue for the Anambra State governorship debate organized by the KWECHIRI MOVEMENT, a movement focused on ensuring good governance and a better Anambra State, Dr. Godwin Maduka, the Umuchukwu born Harvard University trained Medical Doctor and the Accord Party Candidate for the November 6, 2021 Anambra gubernatorial election, participated in the Debate where he carefully presented to Ndi Anambra his visions and workable plans on how to strategically transform and achieve a better Anambra State.
During the session, Dr. Maduka discussed extensively his much touted 10 point Agenda which included;
1) Health Care – (Improving The Standard of Health Care Delivery And Boosting Anambra Economy Through Medical Tourism).
2) Agriculture – (Mechanised and Non-Mechanised System).
3) Education – (Mandatory Free Basic Education for All).
4) Infrastructure and Tourism – (The Ultramodern Facilities Dimension).
5) Technology and Digital Economy – (The Solution to Youth Unemployment).
6) Women and Youth Empowerment – (Setting Direct Path Towards Gender Equality, Poverty Eradication and Inclusive Economic Growth).
7) Security – (Protection of Lives and Properties).
8) Transportation – (Unrestrained Flow of Traffic).
9) Energy – ( Environmental Hygiene, Renewable Energy and Economic Growth).
10) Religious Tolerance, Democracy and Good Governance – (Enthronement of Virtues of Good Governance).
These well articulated policies and many more are deemed practicable ways through which Dr. Maduka has devised to resuscitate all the sectors of our fast dwindling economy, achieve solid developments and build back a better Anambra State for all of us.
Ndi Anambra who were present at the event, lauded Dr. Maduka’s achievable policy thrusts as well as the great visions for the State.
A vote for Dr. Maduka of Accord Party is a vote for a better Anambra State. Ndi Anambra let us take full advantage of electing Dr. Maduka at the forthcoming polls.
Onwurah Chinonso Anthony
Media Aide to Dr. Maduka.