https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Saturday, May 23, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: 32 Bethel Baptist High School Students Set Free By Bandits

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
August 27, 2021
in Breaking, Education
0
ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

BREAKING: Pandemonium As Bandit Scare Forces Students To Flee Schools In Ekiti [VIDEO]

BREAKING: After 10-Years At Etihad, Pep Guardiola Steps Down As Man City Manager

BREAKING: Thomas Tuchel Trends As Cole Palmer And Harry Maguire OUT OF England’s 2026 World Cup [FULL LIST]

BREAKING: 32 Bethel Baptist High School Students Set Free By Bandits—-The Genius Media Nigeria reports that thirty-two (32) of the remaining 63 abducted students of Bethel Baptist High School in Kaduna State, have regained freedom and reunited with their parents.

This was made known by the Kaduna State chairman of the Christain Association of Nigeria (CAN), Rev John Joseph Hayab.

He said the students have been handed over to their parents to take them for medical check-up.

“So far 90 of the students have been recovered now, with 31 of the students still in captivity.

“Parents have been advised to take their wards to hospital this night (Friday) for medical check-up because they look so weak, sick and tired,” he said.

It would be recalled that 140 of the students were abducted on July 5, 2021, after which some of the students escaped leaving 121 of them in the hands of their abductors.

Recall that on July 25, 2021, 28 of the students were released leaving behind 87 of them and between July 25 and Saturday, August 21, 2021 when 15 of the students regained their freedom, seven or more of the students had either escaped or were released on health grounds by their abductors.

According to Hayab, when the 15 students regained their freedom, “we have learnt our lesson from the experience of the last release of 28 of the abducted students, it turned out to be that of mixed feelings particularly for those whose children are still in captivity, so we will simply call their parents and reuinte them with their children.

BREAKING: 32 Bethel Baptist High School Students Set Free By Bandits

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

“We are, however, not relenting efforts until we secure the release of all the remaining students and in good health.”

The cleric, however, lamented the back and forth conditions for their release by the bandits, asking that all should remain hopeful and prayerful while everything is being done to free the remaining students from their captors.

The 32 students who regained their freedom on Friday were simply handed over to their parents without any funfare.

He gave assurance that the remaining students will soon be released while calling for continued to prayers for their safe return.

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
Tags: 32 Bethel Baptist High School Students
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

JUST IN: CR7 Breaks Silence After Manchester United Returns

Next Post

BREAKING: Mancity Demolish Arsenal 5 Nil As Gunners Sinks Deeper Into Relegation Zone [SEE TABLE] – #MCIARS

Related Posts

Breaking

BREAKING: Bob Iger Steps Down As Disney’s CEO

by Tgmedia
February 26, 2020
0

Disney’s chief Bob Iger has confirmed he is stepping down as the company’s CEO, with Bob Chapek succeeding him in...

Read more
Kunle Afod

BREAKING: Like Other Celebrities, Actor Kunle Afod’s Marriage With Wife Crashes

October 25, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu

BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu Flogs Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour With 442690 Votes To Win Lagos Guber Election

March 19, 2023
Next Post

BREAKING: Mancity Demolish Arsenal 5 Nil As Gunners Sinks Deeper Into Relegation Zone [SEE TABLE] - #MCIARS

https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d