The Genius Media Nigeria gathered that this genuine quote shortly describes everything about dads.
This online news platform understands that June 20, 2021 is observed to honor fatherhood and paternal bonds, as well as the influence of fathers in society. Although we don’t require a specific day to express love to our father, this day becomes an opportunity to share that in spite of his poor jokes, overprotectiveness, and ultra-strict rules, he is the only one who inspires you the most and the one you look up to and acknowledge in every possible way. Although the pandemic will impact the celebration a little bit, no matter what, you can always surprise your dad with some heartfelt messages.
To help you in making the day even special, here are some beautiful Wishes, Messages, Pictures and Quotes to share with all fathers and father figures.
Happy Fathers Day 2021: Wishes & Messages
1. You’re my one and only dad, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you. Happy Father’s Day!
2. It’s that time of year again when everyone tries to tell themselves that they had the best dad in the world. I really did have the best dad in the world, so they can’t be right. Happy Father’s Day, Superhero!
3. Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed. Everything you’ve taught me has stuck with me and I’m lucky to have a dad like you. Lots of love Dad!
4. There’s no possible way I could pay you back for all that you have done for me growing up, but I greatly appreciate all your hard work raising me. I wouldn’t be who I am today without you. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
5. You will never go out of style. Happy Father’s day to the coolest dad ever.
6. Happy Father’s Day! You’re not just my father, but one of my closest friends.
7. Dad, you are my hero and my role model. Thanks for being here for me and being a great example. I love you always!
8. Even though Father’s Day comes once a year, I hope you know I’m grateful, And my heart is truly glad, That today and every single day, I have you as my Dad. Happy Father’s Day!
9. Happy Father’s Day with love from your favorite kid. (Don’t worry—I won’t tell if you won’t.
10. Sending you a heartfelt appreciation for Father’s Day. It’s the least I can do considering all the grey hairs I’ve caused you.
11. May you have a healthy, happy, and peaceful day, dad. Happy Father’s Day!
12. There’s no one like you. Happy Father’s Day!
13. Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers who are patient, loving, dedicated, hard-working, generous, and funny.
14. Thank you for all the love you shower upon us. Your company is cherished and special.
15. You are my superhero, my best friend, and my troubleshooter! Happy Father’s Day.
16. The greatest gift I ever had came from God. I call him Father, can’t thank you enough… You’ve given me a joyful life filled with abundant love. Happy Father’s Day Dad
17. Dear father, you have provided me with everything in my life. You have given me great values to be a good human being. You have provided me with a good platform to establish myself in society. I would not be this good without you. Happy Father’s day!
18. You are an ordinary man to society but my superhero. You have seen yourself as an adventurous man, a soft-hearted man, a great storyteller, a bad singer, a dancer, a good cook, a good monetary manager, and many more roles. Happy Father’s day!
19. To my dad who taught me the game of life and how to play it right. To my father, who has always been there for me and guided me to find happiness in life. Happy father’s day, daddy!
20. Only a lucky child like me gets a father like you. Thanks for making me feel this way. Happy Father’s Day, dear dad!
21. Thank you for always being the shield that protects our family from sorrow and despair. We feel so blessed that we have such a wonderful father. Happy Father’s Day!
22. Happy Father’s Day to you, Dad! Thank you for always taking up my side in any argument and saving me from mom’s scolds till now! Love you!
23. Thanks to every father in the world for making this world a better place for us. Happy Father’s Day!
24. Happy Father’s day to you, Dad! Thank you for always taking up my side in any argument and saving me from mom’s scolds till now! Love you!
25. Thanks for making all the sacrifices silently and working hard just to get us a better life! I love you, happy fathers day dad!
Happy Father’s Day 2021: Graphics/Pictures
Happy Father’s Day 2021: Quotes
“What makes you a man is not the ability to have a child — it’s the courage to raise one.” ― Barack Obama
“No man stands taller than when he stoops to help a child.” — Abraham Lincoln
“Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero.” — Fred Rogers
“A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” — Billy Graham
“It is a wise father that knows his own child.” —William Shakespeare
“One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” —George Herbert
“A girl’s first true love is her father.” —Marisol Santiago
A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” —Dimitri the Stoneheart
“My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.’ -Michael Jordan
“Fathers just have a way of putting everything together.” —Erika Cosby
“The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” —Tim Russert
“No music is as pleasant to my ears as that word―father.” —Lydia Maria Child
“Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” —John Mayer
“When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” —Linda Poindexter
“I think a father is someone, Who loves unconditionally, There is no perfect formula, Who a father can be.” —Julie Hebert
“How pleasant it is for a father to sit at his child’s board. It is like an aged man reclining under the shadow of an oak which he has planted.” —Walter Scott
“Father, Dad, Papa, no matter what you call them, they influence our lives and they are the ones we look up to.” —Catherine Pulsifer
“My father, he was like the rock, the guy you went to with every problem.” —Gwyneth Paltrow
“I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” —Hedy Lamarr
“I would define a leader as a person who puts the welfare of the group above himself. It’s the same thing with fathers.” —Etan Thomas, Fatherhood: Rising to the Ultimate Challenge.
“Being a father, being a friend, those are the things that make me feel successful.” —William Hurt
“Part of the reason that Lombardi’s players were willing to work with him was that he nurtured and cared for them like a father. When Lombardi succeeded, so did they.” —Donald T. Phillips, Run to Win: Vince Lombardi on Coaching and Leadership
“To be a father requires patience, love and giving up the ‘all about me’ attitude.” —Catherine Pulsifer
“The most important influence in my childhood was my father.” —DeForest Kelley
“There’s sometimes a weird benefit to having an alcoholic, violent father. He really motivated me in that I never wanted to be anything like him.” —Dean Koontz
“I inherited that calm from my father, who was a farmer. You sow, you wait for good or bad weather, you harvest, but working is something you always need to do.” —Miguel Indurain
“Fathers provide not only support but also encouragement.” —Catherine Pulsifer
“I encourage all fathers to focus on the intangibles because those are the gifts that make the difference.” —Asha Patrick, introduction to the book, Fatherhood
“Part of being a successful father is taking extreme care of our children. The other part of that equation is that we must also take extreme care of their mother.” —Nate Dallas, Hacking Fatherhood: Preparing For Success in the Biggest Role of Your Life
“Life doesn’t come with an instruction book — That’s why we have fathers,” said H. Jackson Brown Jr.
“You may not have an earthly father that cares for you, but you have a heavenly one that does.” —Angelina Talpa, Love Yourself