https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Saturday, May 23, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

FEMI FALANA: The Barrack Of Soldiers Responsible For Lekki Shootings Has Been Identified – #BlackTuesday

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
October 26, 2020
in News
0
ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

As Expected Police Force Take Disciplinary Action Against Officer Who Threatened To Kill People Filming Him

Foreign Scholarship: NDDC Assures On Transparency And Fairness

BREAKING: Pandemonium As Bandit Scare Forces Students To Flee Schools In Ekiti [VIDEO]

FEMI FALANA: The Barrack Of Soldiers Responsible For Lekki Shootings Has Been Identified – #BlackTuesday—With investigations into the Lekki toll gate shootings of EndSARS protesters underway, Senior Advocate of Nigeria Femi Falana has disclosed a new finding about the military men responsible for the act.

According to the right activist, from the investigation conducted so far, the group, Alliance on Surviving COVID-19 And Beyond (ASCAB) is now gathering facts that shots were actually fired at the tollgate and people have died from those shots.

FEMI FALANA: The Barrack Of Soldiers Responsible For Lekki Shootings Has Been Identified - #BlackTuesday

“We have already identified the barracks where the soldiers left for Lekki, we have already identified the barracks,”

“the President was likely to have been told, soldiers were ordered so I want to believe that’s why it was not addressed and they said it was a rumour but I think the facts are emerging now, that indeed soldiers went to Lekki, indeed they fired at protesters and indeed some of the protesters at least two have been officially acknowledged to have died from gunshot wounds,” he told ARISE on Monday.

ASCAB had recently set up an independent National Citizens Panel of Inquiry to investigate the October 20 shooting of protesters at Lekki Toll Plaza.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

“ASCAB shall establish an Independent National Citizen’s Panel of Inquiry under a number of conditions Composition of the Citizen’s Panel of Inquiry shall comprise representatives of credible and identified organisations of the youth that took part in the #Endsars protest movement, including the Feminist Coalition, among others; representatives of credible and tested civil society organisations.

“It is such state sponsored thuggery that boomeranged as boys and girls who have been used and dumped by politicians turned the peaceful protests to a conflagration that engulfed the nation.

Falana also accused the Nigerian government of having no respect for the rule of law and citizens rights to protest. He said constant denials from the federal government and its agencies clearly does show Nigeria as a serious country.

“I have never seen it anywhere in the world where in the federal capital of a country where you have all the embassies, you have unmarked vehicles taking thugs round and it was being filmed and the thugs were being ferried by officials of the government and we are being told it’s not the State Security Service and in Lagos it was not the Nigerian army that shot. Such denials do not portray Nigeria as a serious country, because it is the duty of the government anywhere in the world to trace those criminals and bring them to book,’ Falana said.

He stated further that the “Nigerian government has no respect for the rule of law and have ensured they stave off all forms of protests in the country.

“Every designated venue for protest in the country have been fenced by government to prevent demonstrations. In Lagos, the Gani Fawehinmin square in Lagos has been fenced while the Unity fountain in Abuja has also been fenced, and the same government has said citizens have the right to protest.”

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
Tags: #BlackTuesdayFEMI FALANAThe Barrack Of Soldiers Responsible For Lekki Shootings Has Been Identified
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

BREAKING: Hungry Nigerians #loot Warehouse Filled With #COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja [VIDEO] – #looting

Next Post

How #BBNaija Lockdown Winner, Laycon Paid Medical Bills For Sickle Cell Patients

Related Posts

News

Fuji Star, Pasuma Reveals Why He Supported His Daughter To Join US Navy

by Tgmedia
December 27, 2020
0

Fuji Star, Pasuma Reveals Why He Supported His Daughter To Join US Navy---Famous Nigeria fuji singer, Wasiu Alabi, aka Pasuma,...

Read more

Ogun State Foremost And Young Human Rights Lawyer Becomes Oonis Royal Ambassador And A Member Of Oonis Royal Court

January 19, 2020
All Africa Festival (Aaf) In Abu Dhabi Yas Island’s Etihad Park This February

9 Reasons Why You Should Attend The Upcoming All Africa Festival (Aaf) In Abu Dhabi Yas Island’s Etihad Park This February

January 14, 2024
Next Post

How #BBNaija Lockdown Winner, Laycon Paid Medical Bills For Sickle Cell Patients

https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d