#Biggy237: Big Brother Cameroon Kitchen On Fire, Housemates Flee – [VIDEO]

{ "slotId": "3659560054", "unitType": "responsive", "pubId": "pub-4721657574136118", "resize": "auto" }

Housemates of the on going Big Brother Cameroon reality show, #Biggy237 are currently in panic after a fire incident in the kitchen of the house

{ "slotId": "3659560054", "unitType": "responsive", "pubId": "pub-4721657574136118", "resize": "auto" }
#Biggy237: Big Brother Cameroon Kitchen On Fire, Housemates Flee - [VIDEO]

This is the first edition of the Biggy 237 kicked off on August 2 with FCFA 10 million as prize money to be won.

“Biggy 237 aims at nurturing talent and inspiring hope in young Cameroonians. It is a talent driven show which brings out creativity, innovation and showcase the talent of its contestants. Biggy237 creates a platform to showcase the skills and talents of its contestants, while entertaining the public,” the organizers said.

An explosion rocked the Big Brother cameroon house leaving housemates panicky. The source of the explosion was a microwave in the kitchen being used by a female housemate who ran off on seeing the explosion.

{ "slotId": "", "unitType": "responsive", "pubId": "pub-4721657574136118", "resize": "auto" }

Watch video below;

{ "slotId": "2952983045", "unitType": "in-feed", "pubId": "pub-4721657574136118", "layout_key": "-5m+dg+r-gv+ow" }

{ "slotId": "4054597134", "unitType": "matched-content", "pubId": "pub-4721657574136118" }

Leave a Reply