https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Saturday, May 23, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

FRESH: Federal Government Begins Payment Of N-Power Beneficiaries

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
April 15, 2020
in News, Recruitment
0
ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

Ogbuku Reaffirms Commitment to Reforms in NDDC

As Expected Police Force Take Disciplinary Action Against Officer Who Threatened To Kill People Filming Him

Foreign Scholarship: NDDC Assures On Transparency And Fairness

The federal government on Tuesday said all N-Power beneficiaries in the country would get bank alerts for their outstanding monthly entitlement from Tuesday.

The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq, in a statement signed by her media aide, Salisu Na’inna Dambatta, said the payment was meant for the 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries throughout the country.

ADVERTISEMENT

According to report, some of the N-Power beneficiaries under the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) in Kogi, had earlier on Tuesday, urged the Federal Government to pay their stipend for March 2020. Some of them in separate interviews in Lokoja, said the payment of the stipend would enable them to take care of their needs during the COVID-19 lockdown.

But Hajiya Farouq said the ministry has signed the payment mandate, after all due processes were concluded in line with the rules guiding federal government’s public financial expenditure.

“Those responsible for processing the payment must do it in conformity with the necessary rules and regulations to ensure accountability.

“Now that the rules were followed strictly and the process concluded, I was given the assurance that they will start receiving credit alerts from their banks today, Tuesday, April 14, 2020,” the Minister said.

The Minister restated the resolve of the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari to overhaul the National Social Investment Programmes (NSIPs), including the N-Power component, to ensure transparency, effectiveness, accountability and the judicious application of public resources in running the programmes.

ADVERTISEMENT

“The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development will along with relevant partners drive the overhauling process to ensure that the expected benefits of the NSIPs are realised in full,” she noted.

It will be recalled that each participant gets N30,000 monthly allowance from the N-Power Programme – a job creation and skills empowerment programme of the Federal Government, which is designed to help young Nigerians acquire and develop life-long skills to become practical solution providers in their communities.

 

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
Tags: Federal GovernmentN-Power Beneficiaries
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

Popular Deacon Dies Of Covid-19 On His 55th Birthday In London

Next Post

Gov. Sanwo-Olu To Feed 100,000 Youths Daily, Set To Transfer Cash To The Needy

Related Posts

ICPC In Joint Statement
Breaking

BREAKING: A Coalition of Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Bombs Tinubu Govt, EFCC, Police, ICPC In Joint Statement [DETAILS]

by Tgmedia
December 14, 2025
0

BREAKING: A Coalition of Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Bombs Tinubu Govt, EFCC, Police, ICPC In Joint Statement   A coalition...

Read more
Dana Air

BREAKING: Federal Government Shuts Down Dana Air Operations Nationwide Over Safety Concerns

April 24, 2024

Dangote opens new 1.5million metric tonnes cement plant in Congo

November 21, 2017
Next Post

Gov. Sanwo-Olu To Feed 100,000 Youths Daily, Set To Transfer Cash To The Needy

https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d