https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Saturday, May 23, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

How Obasanjo, Shehu Sani, Melaye, Others Reacted Over Sanusi’s Dethronement

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
March 9, 2020
in News
0
ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

As Expected Police Force Take Disciplinary Action Against Officer Who Threatened To Kill People Filming Him

Foreign Scholarship: NDDC Assures On Transparency And Fairness

BREAKING: Pandemonium As Bandit Scare Forces Students To Flee Schools In Ekiti [VIDEO]

Following the eviction of the Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi I, after a State Council executive meeting presided over by Governor Abdullahi Ganduje on Monday, March 9, some prominent Nigerians have started to react.

Information reaching Naija News has it that former President Olusegun Obasanjo shared his reaction in a statement which was shared by Senator Dino Melaye on Twitter.

ADVERTISEMENT

The statement reads “I woke up this morning and after my morning exercise and meeting with my staff, I heard the sad and good news of your removal by the Executive Council of the Kano State Government.

“It is sad because it is underserved, it is good because you have paid the price. My prayer is that God should give you the fortitude and the courage to continue in the path that you have chosen for yourself in the best interest of our country and humanity.

“Please accept, Your Royal Highness the assurance of my highest consideration.”

See the tweet below, and those of other prominent Nigerians:

President Olusegun Obasanjo's letter to HRM Sunusi Lamido pic.twitter.com/guyp8dSkPo

— Senator Dino Melaye. (SDM) (@_dinomelaye) March 9, 2020

The removal of Emir Sanusi represents the incompatibility of the crown and conscience, the consequences of dissent against established norms and the heavy price of holding principles in our https://t.co/Dg67VOHkHF also revealed the intolerance and toxicity of the liquor of power.

— Senator Shehu Sani (@ShehuSani) March 9, 2020

Last year, I said everyone who falsely accused @GEJonathan, would pay for it. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is a liar and a manipulative individual, who deliberately lied against GEJ to facilitate the election of General @MBuhari. He has his Buhari. Is he happy?https://t.co/0dJ1j4OO3c

— Reno Omokri (@renoomokri) March 9, 2020

ADVERTISEMENT

The Northern Elders Peace keeping force led by General Abdulsalam sent to enforce a ceasefire and restore peace in the Civil war between the Forces of the Emir and that of the Governor failed in their mission;And they quietly withdrew unannounced,leaving behind an escalation.

— Senator Shehu Sani (@ShehuSani) March 9, 2020

If Governor Tambuwal has not been re-elected,the relatively mildly outspoken Sultan too could have been sacked.

— Senator Shehu Sani (@ShehuSani) March 9, 2020

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

ASYLUM!!! Moment Kano Government Sends Sanusi On Exile – [PHOTOS/VIDEO]

Next Post

VIDEO: What Anthony Joshua Said About Being A Nigerian As He Addresses The Royal Family at Commonwealth Day service (Video)

Related Posts

#Mohbad's Death
News

Police Issue Strong Warning To Bloggers, Celebs And Other Over #Mohbad’s Death

by Tgmedia
September 23, 2023
0

Police Issue Warning To Bloggers, Celebs And Other Over #Mohbad's Death----While carrying out a thorough investigation, The Nigeria Police Force...

Read more
Amb.Tukur Yusufu Buratai

Southern Youth Forum Felicitates With Amb.Tukur Yusufu Buratai CFR On Conferment Of Honorary Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University

November 23, 2023

KEMI OLUNLOYO: ‘Davido Is Broke After Paying $15Million To Trend In US’

April 28, 2019
Next Post

VIDEO: What Anthony Joshua Said About Being A Nigerian As He Addresses The Royal Family at Commonwealth Day service (Video)

https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d