Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Station Manager
- To ensure a smooth and uninterrupted flow of operations at the station, through effective utilisation of human and material resources, and also ensuring that staff at the station adhere to the rules/ regulations/ policies that govern conducts in Rainoil
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors and evaluates station operational and marketing results, and develops interventions to promote business development and growth
- Evaluation of daily sales, meter reading, dipping and lodgments
- Compiles and analyses periodic sales records and consolidates such reports to the Head, Retail Sales
- Maintains excellent standards in all retail activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective deployment and development of station supervisors and cashiers in line with approved budgets
- Ensures that the due process is carried out in the discharge of products and puts in various controls to minimise fraud
- Facilitates daily stock requests from the Logistics and Marketing Departments
- Performs checks to ensure there are no disparities between the stock sold and the cash lodged
- Coordinates both the sales of white products, the lubricants at the stations and liaising with the marketing team to ensure patronage is high in line with budgets and projections
- Periodically conducts checks and inspections at the stations to ensure conformity with safety standards
- Raises requisition for stock replenishment, which is then approved by the head of Retail Stations
- Makes sure that all station activities and expenses are within the approved budget
- Implements HSE Standards and controls in the retail stations
- Tracks and addresses customer feedback and complaints
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in a Social Science, Management, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline is required
- Minimum of Seven (7) years’ relevant experience in the Marketing/Sales unit of an organisation in the oil & gas industry preferably in the retail stations.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
Apply Online Here!…..http://careers.rainoil.com.ng/admin/vacancy/view_job/79