Paelon Memorial Hospital is a multi-specialist boutique hospital established in April 2010. We are located at 1221 Ahmadu Bello Way in the high-brow neighbourhood of Victoria Island, Lagos, and have a branch at 9, Ajao Street in Ikeja. The hospital was set up in memory of PAtricia ELozie ONyia – PAELON, the 3rd and last child of the current Managing Director & Founding Partner, Dr. Ngozi Onyia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Pharmacist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
- To promptly and adequately dispense prescribed drugs to patients
- To keep a complete and accurate inventory of all the drugs used b of all the drugs used by the hospital
- To procure drugs as requested by the doctor or when the pharmacy needs to be restocked.
- To write a monthly drug-flow report for the Partners To ensure that the drugs are kept in good condition
- To ensure that the pharmacy and the pharmacy store remain organized, clean and hygienic at all times
- To ensure that the bin cards and the Insta Pharmacy store are kept up to date
- To supervise the other pharmacists
- To assist with any other task as required by the Partners
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org