Workarena – Our client, an NGO seeks experienced social media savvy NYSC Intern to join their team as:
Job Title: NYSC Intern – Communications Officer
- The ideal candidate will be required to work remotely and should possess their own laptop.
- BSc or HND in a relevant field.
- Interested in digital marketing and social media optimization.
- Experience in conducting research, content development and providing reports.
- Experienced in using design and visuals editing software (e.g canva), ability to produce high quality publicity materials.
- Experience in the use of the major social media channels to drive engagement and increase traffic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good with the use of MS Office tools (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in public speaking and in planning events.
- Good time management and organisation skill.
- Interpersonal skill, emotional intelligence and stakeholder management skills.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject as “NYSC Intern (Communications Officer)”