Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client is a prominent investment Banking outfit in Africa. Its headquarters is in Lagos, Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Capital Market
Department: Capital Market
Reports to: Head, Capital Markets
Job Type: Full-time
- The Analyst will support the Capital Markets team in sourcing of clients, raising capital and providing counsel to all parties in an investment interchange.
- Participate in the management and growth of the department by carrying out marketing and proposal efforts.
- Analyse client’s debt and equity portfolio and capital structure and assess alternative structures (funding strategies) to reduce the client’s cost of debt and/or increase its financial flexibility.
- Monitor and evaluate capital market conditions and make proposals for optimal financing vehicles.
- Prepare complex quantitative analysis, create pricing models and evaluate strategies/alternatives in support of the issuance of long term debt and/or equity.
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect various industries, as well as monitor the economy to determine its effect on capital raising.
- Coordinate the end-to-end capital raising process (public offers, private placements, commercial papers etc) from the preparation of offer documents to the collation of returns/allotments.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies and other professionals in the offer process such as accountants, bankers, lawyers and media practitioners.
- Oversee the printing and distribution of offer documents.
- Supervise the return of monies in the event of oversubscription and the distribution of certificates.
- Conduct in-depth sector research.
- Other duties as assigned.
- First degree or its equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Minimum of one (3) years cognate experience. Appropriate post-graduate or professional qualifications such as an MBA, CFA, MSC in Finance or ACA would be beneficial
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of debt and equity investment.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to apply the knowledge of debt sourcing to make accurate and timely decisions.
- Must have a good knowledge of the operations of relevant regulatory authorities such as SEC and NSE.
- Good appreciation of the processes involved in packaging an offer.
- Possession of strong analytical skills including financial statement analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in working with clients and third-party vendors.
- Good business, marketing and relationship management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply Online Here!