Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Director – Apply Here!
- Are you a creative person? Do you have a passion for crafting the narrative for a company with a strong innovation culture? Are you able to capture stories through various media including print, digital and video?
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), Nigeria’s premiere social innovation centre seeks an experienced Communications Director to chart our narrative and share our incredible stories! As Communications Director, you will craft both a vision for and execute on a strategic communication plan that is aligned with the growth of the business, our industry as a whole, our company milestones, community, and product launches.
- The Director will serve as the creative architect for all internal and external Communications and will manage the work of the Communications Team.
- Manage all corporate, product, and internal communications efforts for the company.
- Collaborate to develop online content that engages our community and leads to measurable action. Strategize on the best way to reach targets and enact plans.
- Facilitate mechanisms for internal communications with the entire team.
- Develop a thoughtful media relations strategy in collaboration with the leadership team.
- Nurture and develop strong partnerships with media outlets/press and stakeholders in the tech ecosystem.
- Development content for the business initiatives and management of all CcHUB’s social media platforms.
- Oversee CcHUB’s community engagement and program planning.
- Craft the narrative and share the stories of our products, services, as well as our amazing team and culture.
- Oversee campaigns to increase awareness and excitement around the CcHUB’s community initiatives, services, and brand.
- Coordinate CcHUB’s events attendance and media around these events.
- Track and report on key quantitative metrics for business performance.
- Support CcHUB portfolio companies in crafting and advising on execution strategies aligned with their brands.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Relevant educational qualification and experience leading a company’s public relations or communications, with experience in social media management.
- Social Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around complex technical products and features.
- Demonstrated success in crafting the narrative for a startup or fast-growing technology company.
- The ability to build trust within a team and work effectively leading high-performers in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
What’s on Offer
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health, dental and optical plans.
- Work alongside world-class talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Weekly workouts.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should – Apply Here!