Osode Agric Farms is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Agric – Economic Officer
- Design and develop agricultural surveys
- Analyze and interpret data from the survey
- Identify agricultural economic trends and develop forecasts
- Apply economic theories and practices to agriculture
- Develop marketing plans for agricultural products
- Give advice and recommendations on agricultural economic policy issues
- Write reports, make presentations.
- Stay up to date with development in the agricultural industry
- Knowledge of agricultural business management and agricultural systems and techniques.
- Knowledge of economic methods and theories
- Demonstrate ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Stay up to date with current events
- Identify problems, predict outcomes and evaluate policies
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Agricultural Economics or related discipline
- Resident of Iseyin/IbadanOyo state is most preferred.
- Must be able to communicate properly in English Language
- Must be Tech savvy and proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Problem Solving Job requires Identifying, analysing, organising and solving issues and reported problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Team Work Job requires effective collaboration between team members and peers
- Excellent communication (Written, Verbal, Presentation) Job requires good oral and written communication skills to effectively express complex ideas and facts
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 23rd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org