Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition. Our commitment and your drive will meet and help unlock your own potential and push forward Shell’s continuous innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) BSWA Construction Lead-FPSO
2.) BSWA Commissioning and Start-up Lead
3.) Principal Materials and Corrosion Engineer
4.) Project Control and Performance Assurance
5.) Principal Flow Assurance Engineer
6.) SURF Supply Chain Lead
7.) FPSO Supply Chain Lead
8.) Principal Subsea Systems Engineer
9.) Principal Distribution Engineer
10.) Principal Subsea Controls Engineer
11.) Estimating and Assurance Lead
12.) Integrated Planning and Strategy Lead
13.) Process Engineering Lead
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2019.
Qualifications & Experience
- The BSWA Integrated Planning and Strategy Lead shall have an Engineering degree and worked as a Planning Engineer at Lead Role Capacity with minimum of 15 years industry experience in planning in the Oil & Gas industry including Five (5) + years in management/leadership of experienced planning teams and working seamlessly with Cost Estimates/Cost Control/Risk Management Professionals.
He/She must meet the following requirements:
- An accredited Project Services Professional Level 2 or equivalent international project planning and control assessment.
- Have an understanding of deepwater developments and projects delivery in a challenging environment.
- Fully versed with Planning principles and techniques and Primavera P6, and have project execution practical experience (e.g. engineering, controls, C&P, construction).
- Fully conversant with various assurance processes such Cost & Schedule Risk Assessment, Value Assurance Reviews, Estimate & Schedule Assurance Reviews, etc in the Define Phase.
- Must be confident and able to establish credibility with staff, peers, Global Discipline Head, Technical Authorities and Project Leadership Team.
- Have proven interpersonal and relationship skills in complex environments with ability to work with personnel of diverse background.
- Able to work with, and influence multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams. Maintain composure under pressure.
- Able to develop team members and other less experienced professionals through coaching and training.
- Experience in or with NOVs, JVs and NOCs and/or execution in remote/developing locations will be an advantage.
- Able to support a complex mega project team spread across various geographical locations via virtual working.
- Be proactive, collaborative and adapt to ways of working in a complex deepwater project to ensure collective ownership of an outcome developed towards meeting a project intent.
- Demonstrates high level of personal integrity, with ability to maintain confidentiality in delivering standard, consistent and robust cost management frameworks and procedures to a project in a dynamic environment.
- Able to think strategically and adapt to new ways of working.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interested applicants should not apply for more than one of the roles advertised in the website. Submitting more than one application will lead to automatic disqualification of all the applicant’s applications.
- We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.