The Embassy of Nigeria, Cotonou wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below in the Nigeria International School (NIS), Embassy of Nigeria, Cotonou, Republic of Benin:
Job Title: Principal
Location: Cotonou, Republic of Benin
Interested candidates should possess the following requirements:
- Degree Certificate in Education from a government recognised University or any accredited tertiary institution of learning
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a government recognised College of Education
- Possession of a Master’s Degree/Ph.D in Education would be an added advantage
- Not less than 20 years post graduation teaching experience
- Not more than 55 years of age at the time of employment
- Knowledge of school system and administration is considered critical.
- Previous experience as a Principal or at least Vice Principal in a reputable school
- Certified membership of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) or that of any other country
- Mastery of English and French languages
- Good knowledge of IT or computer.
Applications Closing Date
10th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should have their Applications, including Curriculum Vitae and copies of credentials addressed and forwarded to:
Embassy of Nigeria,
No. 196 Boulevard de la CENSAD,
B.P. 2019, Cotonou,
Republic of Benin.