Raxon Culler Gold Limited is an indigenous Company, which was incorporated under the companies and allied matters ACT 1990 under the Laws of Nigeria, with special interest and expertise in the textile industry, renewable energy, construction, consultancy and training.
We are partnering with three multinational companies from Turkey, China, and Bangladesh, with impeccable records in textile design and manufacturing, to create multi-training and employment in the Country.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) Dry Cleaner
Slot: 5 Openings
2.) Office Assistant/ Cleaner
Slot: 2 Openings
3.) Secretary/ Receptionist
4.) Field Marketing Representative
Slot: 10 Openings
5.) Financial Controller
6.) Marketing Executive
8.) Fashion Designer/Tailor
Slot: 26 Openings
Required Skills, Experience and Qualification
You will need to show:
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Experience in a supervisory or managerial role
- HND/BSc/BA in Management or related field required
- Great organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to train employees when needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding and proactive organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to the “Hiring Manager, Raxon Culler Gold Limited” via: firstname.lastname@example.org Reference the Job Title on the subject line.