Agusto & Co. Limited is the foremost Pan African rating agency and a leading provider of industry research. Incorporated on 13 January 1992, Agusto & Co is a wholly owned Nigerian company. In 2001, Agusto & Co became the first Credit Rating Agency to be licensed by the Securities & Exchange Commission, Nigeria. In 2013, the Company was approved and duly registered by the Capital Markets Authority of Kenya as a Credit Rating Agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Analyst
The ideal candidates will conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis as well as prepare research reports on various sectors of the Nigerian Economy. These candidates will also study and understand the macroeconomic environment of Kenya, Ghana and Rwanda. In addition, the candidates will conduct financial analysis on financial institutions and industrial corporates as well as carry out the following tasks:
- Information gathering and compiling data into actionable reports
- Conducting Industry study and writing industry reports
- Studying the macroeconomic environment of Nigeria, Kenya, Rwanda and Ghana
- Analyzing and presenting the information gathered in Agusto & Co.’s standard format
- Rating banks or corporate entities
- Facilitating industry seminars
- Preparing pitch and presentation materials
Qualifications and Requirements
- Good Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Relevant professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CFA)
- MBA or M.Sc and financial modelling skill will be an advantage
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in financial services (preferably banking industry)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.