President Muhammadu Buhari has forwarded to the Senate for confirmation names of 30 nominees as Chairman and Commissioners of the Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission.
The President’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, who made this known in a statement in Abuja on Friday, said the submission was in line with constitutional provision.
The presidential aide revealed that the names were conveyed in a letter to the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, asking for expeditious consideration and confirmation of the appointments.
Below are the names, states of origin and positions of the nominees respectively.
S/N STATE NAME POSITION
1. Ebonyi Engr. Elias Mbam Chairman
2. Abia Chris Alozie Akomas Commissioner
3. Akwa Ibom Ayang Sunday Okon Commissioner
4. Anambra Chima Philip Okafor Commissioner
5. Bauchi Prof. Isa B. Mohammed Commissioner
6. Benue Samuel Adaa Maagbe Commissioner
7. Cross River Ntufam Eyo Nsa Whiley Commissioner
8. Delta Mr. Andrew Ogheneovo Agbaga Commissioner
9. Ebonyi Barr. Patrick Nworu Mgbebu Commissioner
10. Edo Mr. Victor Eboigbe Commissioner
11. Ekiti Amujo Philip Ajayi Commissioner
12. Enugu Mrs. Maria Chinyere Aniobi Commissioner
13. FCT Hon. Musa Tanko Abari Commissioner
14. Gombe Mohammed Kabeer Usman Commissioner
15. Jigawa Alhaji Ahmed Mahmoud Gumel Commissioner
16. Katsina Alh. Kabir Muhammad Mashi Commissioner
17. Kano Barr. Umar Farouk Abdullahi Commissioner
18. Kebbi Rilwan Hussein Abarshi Commissioner
19. Kogi Hon. Suleiman Kokori Abdul Commissioner
20. Kwara Abdullahi Shuaibu Yaman Commissioner
21. Lagos Dr. Wright Olusegun Adekunle Commissioner
22. Nasarawa Aliyu A. Abdulkadir Commissioner
23. Niger Ibrahim Bako Bagudu Shettima Commissioner
24. Ogun Mr. Fari Adebayo Commissioner
25. Ondo Mr. Tokunbo Ajasin Commissioner
26. Oyo Kolade Daniel Abimbola Commissioner
27. Plateau Mr. Alexander Shaiyen Commissioner
28. Rivers Wenah Asondu Temple Commissioner
29. Yobe Alhaji Modu Aji Juluri Commissioner
30. Zamfara Abubakar Sadiq A. Gusau Commissioner.