This is to inform you that Naval War College 2019 Recruitment Form is now out online and interested applicant are to follow the registration guide is here. This article will guide you on how to register online – To Apply, interested and qualified applicants are to apply on their recruitment official website here.
The Naval War College 2019/2020 Recruitment online registration application form will be out soon.
This is to inform the general public that the Naval War College will soon commence fresh application intake from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies.
We have been receiving questions from people asking us about the Naval War College 2019 Recruitment Exercise, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NWCN 2019 Recruitment Form?
- How can I apply for NWCN 2019/2020 Recruitment Form?
- Is the NWCN Recruitment 2019 Form out?
- When will 2019 NWCN Recruitment start?
- I need NWCN 2019 Recruitment updates?
- The official NWCN Recruitment 2019 Portal?
The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Naval War College Recruitment 2019 form shall be coming up soon.
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the Naval War College 2019 Recruitment.
All applicants applying for the Naval War College (NWCN) 2019 Recruitment must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- University Degree in any discipline.
NOTE: At this moment, the Naval War College (NWCN) Recruitment 2019/2020 application form* is not yet, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
To Apply, interested and qualified applicants are to apply on their recruitment official website here.
- Applicant should note that the online application is free.
- Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).