https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Saturday, May 23, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

FG set to release another looters’ list –Lai Mohammed

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
April 9, 2018
in News
0
ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

Civil Society Organisations Threaten Sustained Civic Actions Unless Fresh Niger South APC Senatorial Primary Holds

Ogbuku Reaffirms Commitment to Reforms in NDDC

As Expected Police Force Take Disciplinary Action Against Officer Who Threatened To Kill People Filming Him

ABUJA: The Minister of Information and Communications, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has said “very soon,” another list of looters would be released by the Federal Government and stressed that no amount of ‘’intimidation from any side’’ will stop the new list.

Mohammed disclosed this to newsmen in Ilorin, Kwara State, on the sidelines of a condolence visit to Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed, after the Offa armed robbery killings.

Speaking on the release of a new alleged looters lists, Mohammed said the new list will shock Nigerians.

“We are not going to ask anybody not to go to court, but, what we are telling them is that they should re-examine themselves because when the government came out with its list, it was confident of the evidence its has.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

“No government worth its salt would be challenged and would not come out to prove that what its saying is correct.

“When it comes to evidence, it is for the courts to decide, but, we want to make it clear that no amount of intimidation from any side will prevent government from releasing the next batch of looters lists and what you have seen, so far, is a tip of the iceberg when the list comes out.

“You will see that many people that Nigerians did not suspect partook in the national looting.”

Mohammed also explained that the release of the looters’ list, by the federal government, should be understood from its content, in that Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, was challenged when he said that a few days to the handover of former President Goodluck Jonathan, to the new government, about N100 billion was shared by the members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He said, “Interstingly, we have people saying that they are going to court, you see courts are for the accused and the accuser, courts are for the rich and the poor,courts are for the government and the governed. So anybody that says that he’s going to court, that shouldn’t frighten anybody,” he said.

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

Buhari leaves for UK today to hold talk with Theresa May

Next Post

#BBNaija: Rico Swavey evicted from Big Brother Naija 2018

Related Posts

Thibaut #Courtois
Breaking

BREAKING: Real Madrid In Trouble As Thibaut #Courtois Breaks His Anterior Cruciate Ligament [DETAILS]

by Tgmedia
August 10, 2023
0

BREAKING: Real Madrid In Trouble As Thibaut #Courtois Breaks His Anterior Cruciate Ligament ----REAL MADRID SUFFERED a huge blow on...

Read more

SUSPECTS: “How We Sold Nigerians Into Slavery In Libya”

March 21, 2020
Imam Kashim

BREAKING: Tinubu Withdraws Appointment Of 25-Year-Old Imam Kashim As #FERMA Chairman

October 19, 2023
Next Post

#BBNaija: Rico Swavey evicted from Big Brother Naija 2018

https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d