President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Mr Boss Gida Mustapha as the new Secretary to the Government of the Federation, an appointment which takes immediate effect following the dismissal of the embattled Babachir Lawal.
GeniusMedia Nigeria however brings you 5 (FIVE) Facts About New SGF…
● He is a founding member of the All Progressives Congress; he was Deputy National Chairmanof the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria
● Boss Mustapha is a trained Lawyer with extensive experience in both private and public sectors
● He was the Chairman of APC 7-man Committee that screened the 27 Governorship aspirants in Kogi State’s last election
● Just like his predecessor, Babachir Lawal, Mustapha is also from Adamawa State, North East Nigeria
● He was appointed as Director General of National Inland Waterways Authority in June, 2016, a position he held till he was appointed as the new SGF on Monday, October 30th, 2017.