https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Saturday, May 23, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Britain’s Prince Harry To Sue Press Owners Over Phone-Hacking

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
October 5, 2019
in News
0
ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

Ogbuku Reaffirms Commitment to Reforms in NDDC

As Expected Police Force Take Disciplinary Action Against Officer Who Threatened To Kill People Filming Him

Foreign Scholarship: NDDC Assures On Transparency And Fairness

Britain’s Prince Harry is to sue the publishers of Rupert Murdoch’s Sun newspaper and the Daily Mirror over allegations of phone-hacking as he and his wife Meghan step up their battle with the tabloid press.

The move by Harry, Duke of Suss*x, comes days after he and Meghan took legal action against a different newspaper in response to what he called “bullying” by some sections of the British media.

Harry was one target in a phone-hacking scandal that rocked Murdoch’s newspaper empire and prompted the closure of his News of the World tabloid in 2011.

“Claims have been filed on behalf of The Duke of Suss*x at the High Court regarding the illegal interception of voicemail messages,” a spokeswoman for Harry said. She declined to give further details of the claim.

A spokeswoman for News Group Newspapers, publisher of The Sun, confirmed that a claim had been issued by Harry.

Court documents first reported by website Byline Investigates also show that Harry is targeting Mirror Group Newspapers, owned by Reach PLC, with the legal action. A spokesman for Reach declined to comment.

A source familiar with the situation said proceedings have been issued but the publisher was yet to receive legal papers in relation to the case.

On Tuesday, Harry said he and Meghan were taking separate legal action against the Mail on Sunday over the publication of a private letter that her lawyers said was unlawful.

In an emotional statement, Harry said the treatment of Meghan by sections of the British press was reminiscent of their approach to his mother Diana, who died in a car crash in 1997 after being followed through the streets of Paris by photographers.

Read More at :

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

Nigerian Cross Dresser, Bobrisky Sends 500K To Tacha After #BBNaija Disqualification [PHOTOS/VIDEO]

Next Post

Police Arrest 29-Year-Old Man That Dresses As Female Prostitute To Rob Men [PHOTO]

Related Posts

Don Jazzy Reunites With Ex-wife
News

Exciting Moment Don Jazzy Reunites With Ex-wife After 19 Years [VIDEO]

by Tgmedia
May 13, 2022
0

Exciting Moment Don Jazzy Reunites With Ex-wife After 19 Years ---Ace Nigerian music producer, Michael Ajereh, popularly known as Don...

Read more
NASRE Advises FG On Food Crisis, Forex Shortage Amid Calls To Suspend Import Ban

NASRE Advises FG On Food Crisis, Forex Shortage Amid Calls To Suspend Import Ban

February 22, 2024
NYSC Sets December 18 Passing Out Date For 2024 Batch C Stream 2 Corps Members

JUST IN: NYSC Sets December 18 Passing Out Date For 2024 Batch C Stream 2 Corps Members

December 2, 2025
Next Post

Police Arrest 29-Year-Old Man That Dresses As Female Prostitute To Rob Men [PHOTO]

https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d