https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Saturday, May 23, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Ribadu Led NSA Hands Over 128 Rescued Kidnap Victims To Zamfara Government

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
August 26, 2025
in Breaking
0
128 Rescued Kidnap Victims

BREAKING: Ribadu Led NSA Hands Over 128 Rescued Kidnap Victims To Zamfara Government

ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

BREAKING: Pandemonium As Bandit Scare Forces Students To Flee Schools In Ekiti [VIDEO]

BREAKING: After 10-Years At Etihad, Pep Guardiola Steps Down As Man City Manager

BREAKING: Thomas Tuchel Trends As Cole Palmer And Harry Maguire OUT OF England’s 2026 World Cup [FULL LIST]

BREAKING: Ribadu Led NSA Hands Over 128 Rescued Kidnap Victims To Zamfara Government

 

The Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA) has handed over 128 kidnapped victims rescued from bandits’ camps in Kaura Namoda Local Government Area of Zamfara State to the state government.

The Genius Media Nigeria reports that the National Coordinator of the National Counter-Terrorism Centre, Maj. Gen. Adamu Laka, disclosed this in Abuja on Tuesday while presenting the victims to the National Security Adviser, Nuhu Ribadu.

 

Laka explained that the victims were rescued in two separate operations earlier in August.

 

ADVERTISEMENT

According to him, the first group of 42 victims, made up of 14 males, 27 females, and a toddler, were rescued on August 14.

 

The second group of 88 individuals, comprising 34 males and 54 females, were also freed on August 19.

 

The counter-terrorism chief also revealed that not all the victims made it through the ordeal.

“Unfortunately, among the second group, we lost one of the children due to illness, likely from the fatigue they suffered while in captivity,” Laka said.

ADVERTISEMENT

 

He added that one of the rescued women gave birth prematurely shortly after the operation.

 

“The baby is currently receiving medical attention,” Laka noted.

 

Victims Get Medical and Psychological Care

Laka explained that since their rescue, the victims have been in the custody of ONSA, where they received medical treatment, psychological support, and rehabilitation services.

 

“With their recovery process ongoing, we are now handing them over to the Zamfara State Government for reintegration with their families and communities,” he said.

 

TGM reports that the Zamfara State Government is expected to oversee the safe return of the victims to their families and communities, even as security agencies intensify operations against bandits across the state.

 

The handover comes amid growing pressure on authorities to sustain military operations in Zamfara, which has long been one of the epicentres of banditry and mass abductions in the North-West.

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
Tags: 128 Rescued Kidnap VictimsNSA Hands Over 128 Rescued Kidnap Victims To Zamfara Government
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

BREAKING: Former Gunners Midfielder Says Arsenal Can’t Win 2025-2026 Premier League Title

Next Post

CLICK LINK TO APPLY NOW!!! Nigerian Air Force Opens Portal For 2025 DSSC Recruitment

Related Posts

Kasper #Schmeichel
Breaking

BREAKING: Former Leicester City Keeper, Kasper #Schmeichel Completes Move To Anderlecht

by Tgmedia
September 4, 2023
0

BREAKING: Former Leicester City Keeper , Kasper #Schmeichel Completes Move To Anderlecht---According to Football transfer expert, Kasper Schmeichel will complete...

Read more
#Newcastle

BREAKING: Unforgettable Night As #Newcastle Humiliates #Mbappe Led PSG In 5-Goal Thriller

October 4, 2023

BREAKING: Senator Andy Uba Quits APC

July 31, 2019
Next Post
Nigerian Air Force Opens Portal For 2025 DSSC Recruitment

CLICK LINK TO APPLY NOW!!! Nigerian Air Force Opens Portal For 2025 DSSC Recruitment

Please login to join discussion
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d