https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Saturday, May 23, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Al-Nassr Sacks Rudi Garci Amid Fall Out With Cristiano #Ronaldo?

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
April 12, 2023
in Breaking, News, Sports
0
Rudi Garci

BREAKING: Al-Nassr Sacks Rudi Garci Amid Fall Out With Cristiano #Ronaldo?

ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

Civil Society Organisations Threaten Sustained Civic Actions Unless Fresh Niger South APC Senatorial Primary Holds

Ogbuku Reaffirms Commitment to Reforms in NDDC

As Expected Police Force Take Disciplinary Action Against Officer Who Threatened To Kill People Filming Him

BREAKING: Al-Nassr Sacks Rudi Garci Amid Fall Out With Cristiano #Ronaldo?—According to Spanish outlet Marca, Rudi Garcia is on the verge of being sacked as Al-Nassr head coach after the club’s owners reportedly decided that he would leave his position at the Saudi Arabian side.

Garcia is expected to leave his role with immediate effect after his departure was fuelled by a deteriorating relationship and dressing room row with his squad featuring Cristiano Ronaldo.

Al-Nassr moved to within three points of Saudi Pro League leaders after their 5-0 away win at the weekend, but failed to build on that performance after drawing 0-0 with Al Feia on Sunday

Garcia was dissatisfied with the performance of his players and has now left his role in the Middle East.

His exit comes in the wake of Ronaldo’s fuming rant that saw him storm off the pitch and bark at opposition players that they ‘don’t want to play’.

ADVERTISEMENT

The aggravated 38-year-old then marched off the pitch and straight down the tunnel at full-time.

Criticising Al-Nassr players after that performance, Garcia said: ‘I don’t feel satisfied with [their] performance.

‘I asked them to play at the same level as the last game [a 5-0 win over Al-Adalah], but this didn’t happen.’

Further reports suggest that Portuguese international Ronaldo is unhappy with the tactics being employed by Garcia who he feels should be getting more out of Al-Nassr players.

The 59-year-old took over as Al-Nassr manager in the summer as replacement for Argentine Miguel Angel Russo.

His arrival was followed by the club’s mega-money capture of Ronaldo who saw his contract terminated at Manchester United before signing a £175million-a-year deal at Al-Nassr.

News of dressing room dissent has been growing throughout the season and Garcia has previously criticised the team for trying ‘too hard’ to involve Ronaldo.

In January, Garcia ranted after a 1-0 win: ‘It’s very important for the players to play normally and not always try to give the ball to Cristiano.

‘I told them they need to make the right choices on the pitch. Obviously when Cristiano or Anderson Talisca are alone and asking for the ball we need to give them the ball. These two players are able to make the difference,’ he added.

ADVERTISEMENT

 

CREDIT:DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
Tags: Al NassrAl-Nassr Sacks Rudi Garci Amid Fall Out With Cristiano #RonaldoCristiano RonaldoRudi Garci
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

REVEALED!!! Reason Why Immigration Officials Detained Peter Obi In London

Next Post

JUST IN: Nigeria’s February 2023 Presidential Election Unforgivably Flawed – #Chimamanda Adichie Fumes

Related Posts

News

FULL DETAILS FROM THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY COMPLEX ON TODAY’S EVENTS

by Tgmedia
August 7, 2018
0

Department of State Service has ended their blockade of the National Assembly. The operatives were seen departing the complex at...

Read more

FUNNY!!! Monkey Holds 2-Year-Old Boy To Ransom, So They Could Play Together [VIDEO]

February 12, 2019
CAF Suspends Hakimi

BREAKING: CAF Suspends Hakimi Over Morocco Vs Senegal AFCON 2025 Final Chaos

January 29, 2026
Next Post
#Chimamanda Adichie

JUST IN: Nigeria’s February 2023 Presidential Election Unforgivably Flawed - #Chimamanda Adichie Fumes

Please login to join discussion
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d