https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Saturday, May 23, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Barcelona sign Ousmane Dembele for €105m

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
August 26, 2017
in Sports
0
ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

HERO!!! Manchester City Rename Etihad Stand After Pep Guardiola

BREAKING: After 10-Years At Etihad, Pep Guardiola Steps Down As Man City Manager

BREAKING: Thomas Tuchel Trends As Cole Palmer And Harry Maguire OUT OF England’s 2026 World Cup [FULL LIST]

Barcelona have agreed a deal to sign Borussia Dortmund forward Ousmane Dembele for a fee that could rise to 147m euros (£135.5m), making him the world’s second most expensive player.BBC reports

The deal is eclipsed only by Neymar’s recent £200m move to Paris St-Germain.

 Barca will pay an initial 105m euros (£96.8m) for the France international, 20, who has agreed a five-year contract and will undergo a medical on Monday.

The 20-year-old France international forward is due to arrive in Barcelona on Sunday and will undergo a medical on Monday before signing a five-year contract. He has been given squad number 11.

A Barcelona statement read, “FC Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund have reached an agreement for the transfer of Ousmane Dembele for €105m (£97m) plus add-ons. The player will sign a five year contract and his buy out-clause is set at €400m.”

Dembele has not featured for Dortmund since the German Super Cup on 5 August. The German side rejected a bid from Barca for the forward earlier in August, with the player then suspended for missing training.

Dortmund said they rejected Barca’s approach because their offer “did not correspond to the extraordinary footballing and additional value of the player and the present economic situation of the European transfer market”.

With regard to the fee now agreed, Dortmund said in a statement that the payment of add-ons “was agreed up to a maximum total amount of approximately 40% of the fixed transfer fee”.

Last season, Dembele scored 10 goals and provided 21 assists as Dortmund finished third in the Bundesliga and won the German Cup, also reaching the Champions League quarter-finals.

ADVERTISEMENT

He joined Dortmund from French side Rennes on a five-year deal in May 2016, having been voted Ligue 1 young player of the year for the 2015-16 season, when he scored 12 goals and made five assists.

ADVERTISEMENT

Demeble made his senior France debut in 2016, the only goal in seven caps to date coming in a 3-2 friendly victory over England in June.

He was left out of the France squad for September’s World Cup qualifiers against the Netherlands and Luxembourg, with manager Didier Deschamps explaining on Thursday: “Ousmane hasn’t trained for a fortnight and he’s waiting to see if the transfer will go ahead or won’t go ahead.”

Dembele is the first attacking player Barca have bought since Neymar’s departure

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

EPL : Upcoming Week 3 fixtures from England’s top division

Next Post

Diezani, Diezani, 7 ex-governors, others to lose Dubai assets

Related Posts

News

“Why I Signed Odion Ighalo For Manchester United” – Solskjaer Reveals

by Tgmedia
February 1, 2020
0

Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, has revealed why the club signed 30-year-old former Nigeria international, Odion Ighalo. Manchester United...

Read more

All FC Barcelona Players COVID-19 Test Result Revealed

May 7, 2020

Rite Foods Ltd Sponsors ‘Rite On The Beach,’ Trains 30 Youths For Green Jobs and Environmental Preservation

August 3, 2021
Next Post

Diezani, Diezani, 7 ex-governors, others to lose Dubai assets

https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d