https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Saturday, May 23, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

What Zamfara Govt Said About The Abduction Of 300 Female Students

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
February 26, 2021
in Education
0
ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

BREAKING: Finally, JAMB Releases 279 UTME Results Previously Withheld

WAWU!!! Meet Professor Segun Aina Who Started At JAMB As A Corper Now Registrar

BREAKING: Tinubu Appoints 40-YEAR Old Professor Segun Aina As New JAMB Registrar

What Zamfara Govt Said About The Abduction Of 300 Female Students—Minutes after the kidnapping of 0ver 300 girls, the Zamfara Government has confirmed the abduction of female students of Government Girls Secondary School, Jangebe in Talata-Mafara Local Government area of the state.

The Genius Media Nigeria reports that the confirmation was made by the Commissioner of Security and Home Affairs, Alhaji Abubakar Dauran in a brief interview with newsmen in Gusau on Friday morning.

The abductors in their hundreds invaded the town and took away the students at about 2am.

ADVERTISEMENT

“I can confirm to you now that we have sadly received the report on the abduction of the students of GGSS Jangebe and right now, I am on my way to the school.

“At this moment, l cannot say how many students were taken away by the gunmen until l get there, but we have already mobilized security men and members of the vigilantatè who are now in pursuit of the abductors,” the commissioner stated.

What Zamfara Govt Said About The Abduction Of 300 Female Students

A staff of the school who spoke on condition of anonymity said, “the gunmen in their hundreds invaded the town around 2 am on Friday, shot sporadically in the air to scare the residents before coming into the school.
“After taking away most of the students, we rounded up those that escaped or hid from the bandits and conducted a census where we counted 54 students and we are still searching to see if we can get more.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Also, a resident who gave his name as Haliru Jangebe said, the local vigilantes had tried to repel the invaders but were overpowered.

“The bandits were too many and they all seemed to be carrying heavy arms as we heard gunshots from all parts of the town and when the shots stopped, we heard that the students had been taken away”.

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
Tags: Zamfara Govt Said About The Abduction Of 300 Female Students
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

BREAKING: 300 Schoolgirls Abducted In Zamfara – #BlackFriday

Next Post

EXPOSED!!! Watch As Bandits Reveal How Governors And Lawmakers Send Them N200000 For Feeding

Related Posts

Engr. Kayode Ojo  Felicitates With Teachers, Says, They are Impetus In Nation Building
Education

Engr. Kayode Ojo  Felicitates With Teachers, Says, They are Impetus In Nation Building

by Tgmedia
October 8, 2025
0

Engr. Kayode Ojo  Felicitates With Teachers, Says, They are Impetus In Nation Building

Read more
Tinuade Sanda Lands In Fake Certificate Scandal

REVEALED!!! How Sacked EKEDC MD, Tinuade Sanda Lands In Fake Certificate Scandal From Edinburgh And Harvard universities

May 4, 2024
Henry Kissinger,

BREAKING: Henry Kissinger, Former US Secretary Of State Is Dead [PHOTO]

November 30, 2023
Next Post

EXPOSED!!! Watch As Bandits Reveal How Governors And Lawmakers Send Them N200000 For Feeding

https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d