https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/ https://www.accessbankplc.com/
ADVERTISEMENT
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Latest Naija News Today
  • Privacy Policy
  • TheGeniusMedia – Latest News, Naija News, and World News
Saturday, May 23, 2026
The Genius Media NG
  • Login
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
The Genius Media NG
No Result
View All Result
First Bank Ad First Bank Ad First Bank Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Masari Reveals The Amount Paid For The Release Of 334 Katsina Schoolboys – #OurBoysAreBack

Tgmedia by Tgmedia
December 18, 2020
in News
0
ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

As Expected Police Force Take Disciplinary Action Against Officer Who Threatened To Kill People Filming Him

Foreign Scholarship: NDDC Assures On Transparency And Fairness

BREAKING: Pandemonium As Bandit Scare Forces Students To Flee Schools In Ekiti [VIDEO]

Masari Reveals The Amount Paid For The Release Of 334 Katsina Schoolboys – #OurBoysAreBack—Aminu Masari, Katsina State Governor said on Thursday night that no ransom was paid to free over 300 abducted students of Government Science Secondary School, Kankara.

The Genius Media Nigeria reports that the governor had earlier said the boys were at Tsafe, Zamfara State, and would be transported to Kankara on Friday.

In an interview with DWTV Hausa at 10pm on Thursday, Masari said no ransom was paid before the boys were released.

Masari Reveals The Amount Paid For The Release Of 334 Katsina Schoolboys - #OurBoysAreBack

“We did not pay ransom to the kidnappers, it was purely negotiation,” he said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Explaning how the boys were released, he said: “One hour ago, Nigerian soldiers and government officials that were involved in the negotiation for the release of the kidnapped schoolboys have told us that the whole school children have been released, 344 of them.

“Those involved in the negotiation include my adviser, some top military and police operatives, members of Miyetti Allah; (they) were all involved in the negotiation.”

He also said those who abducted the boys were not Boko Haram fighters.

ADVERTISEMENT

“They are bandits who kidnapped the schoolboys, not Boko Haram,” he said.

Boko Haram had released a video earlier on Thursday claiming to have the boys in their custody.

Share this:

  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
  • Share on Tumblr
  • More

Like this:

Like Loading…
Tags: #OurBoysAreBackMasari Reveals The Amount Paid For The Release Of 334 Katsina Schoolboys
" data-ad-slot="">
Previous Post

#OurBoysAreBack: What US Said About Kidnapping Of 344 Students In Kankara

Next Post

HAPPENING NOW: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina – #OurBoysAreBack

Related Posts

#BetWGB
News

#BetWGB Provides Youth Employment With ‘#OmoAdugbo’

by Tgmedia
November 27, 2023
0

#BetWGB Provides Youth Employment With '#OmoAdugbo'----BetWGB, a prominent betting company has headlined its commitment to bridge the youth unemployment gap...

Read more

RusselSmith Nigeria appoints Kayode Adeleke as its new CEO.

February 2, 2018
#Tinubu

JUST IN: Peter Obi’s Labour Party Clears #Ikeja As #Tinubu Wins 7 LGAs In #Lagos

February 27, 2023
Next Post

HAPPENING NOW: Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina - #OurBoysAreBack

https://adronhomesproperties.com/
https://adronhomesproperties.com/
" data-ad-slot="">

About Us

Thegenius Media.com.ng is an Online Nigerian NEWS HUB with good coverage and reportage of Exclusive Stories, Daily News Updates, Politics, Entertainment, Crime, Lifestyle, Relationship Tips and Sports.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

Alert Us

Important Press Releases, Breaking Stories, Special Investigations: thegeniusmedia1@gmail.com

Office Address

No 26 Oroleye Crescent off Abel Oreniyi Street.
Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Ikeja, Lagos

Tel:

Copyright © 2024 TheGeniusMedia.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Jobs
  • Sports

© TheGeniusMedia.com,ng

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.

Discover more from The Genius Media NG

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

%d